Chapter 29

|Ch.29

________

________

Top ten knights under the age nineteen, the junior batch that came after Jungkook's knight batch. To be in the ranks of top ten,one must put their absolute effort,maybe beyond that. Meaning, they are strong. These top ten students had the honor of being disciples of one of the Pendragon knights. That means,they have the experience of battling against the strongest in the kingdom.

Hazel knew it all well. But she never thought she'd be facing them this soon. Though they rarely appeared in the original novel,it will not be the case now. She doesn't really know a lot about these characters and it distressed her a bit.

The senior knights got down from their horses and stood infront of their junior batch of knights. Their gaze swept through the kids as if they are scrutinising everyone.

A girl with silver white hair stepped forward. She was awfully familiar to Hazel yet she couldn't pin point who she is. Her hair was longer than her hips,reaching her ankle even with her pony tail. What surprised everyone was her height, she was atleast taller than 2 meters. And she was the tallest among them.

"Isn't she the top 2 ranking knight? Luca's older sister?"

Hazel was startled and immediately looked at Luca who was frowning at her.

"Uh  greetings....", she started her greeting but she was kind of awkward. Her eyes never met the crowd of kids as she did her introduction, "I'm Lucy Harrington...uh...", she was really awkward.

Though she was Luca's sister,she was hella different from him,their personalities didn't match at all. And their eyes,while Luca had red eyes,she had normal black eyes.

"Alright alright, it was my fault,I'm sorry Lucy for forcing you to introduce first", A guy came forward with a smile on his face. He had big doe like beautiful green eyes. Hair was slightly blonde with a brown colour. A handsome man over all with a decent height but not more than Lucy.

Lucy grunted at him and looked away as if she is mad.

The guy grinned like a stupid idiot waving his hand,"Greetings my little juniors,I'm Logan Harris"

"The number one knight!", Another one exclaimed with stars in his eyes.

"I can't believe I'm seeing him!"

"The top knight!"

Basically, he is a celebrity among the knights. Logan's pride went to its peak when he saw how his juniors looked at him. He placed his hands on his waist as he listened to the praises with a silly grin on his face. But it didn't last long when someone smacked him on the head.