Season 2|Chapter 53

|Ch.53

____________

____________

Eva and Hazel stared at each other as they stood with their brothers beside them. To Eva,it was an awkward meeting because of Jungkook's presence and Hazel's indifference towards her but to Hazel,it was just an annoying moment which she felt. She didn't want her brother to meet Eva ever again because of what Eva did to Jungkook.

On the other hand,Hazel was curious about Noah's and Eva's newly found relationship. It wasn't an unknown secret that they are siblings anymore because she had gathered some informations surrounding the capital. Eva becoming a noble thanks to Noah was a hot news around the capital because of Noah's infamous beauty. And not to forget he is Logan's best friend and always appeared next to Logan,the number one knight in his batch of knights.

Noah was an adopted child in a noble family but it was not that of a famous or strong family. They only famous because of Noah's friendship with Logan who was literally coming off from a famous Duke family. Few days earlier,Noah's mother died and Eva had attended the funeral. That's the day Eva found about Noah's childhood seeing a necklace similar to hers in Noah's neck. Hazel remembered that scene from the novel because it was one of the epic and sentimental scene in Eva's life. The reunion of siblings,it was a heartwarming scene that could bring tears to the eyes of readers but Hazel was sure that she didn't feel any sort of sentiment reading it. Because she was Nabi back then,Nabi who had loathed relationships.

Looking at how things are going around the capital,she was sure that Eva and Noah will not talk about their real parents because apparently they are named as criminals for trying to invade their kingdom without permission. And that's why Yoongi had to chase them after. Hazel didn't blame Yoongi because he was doing his job as a guardian of the Kingdom. The perspectives of people differ from how they look. Since the novel was from Eva's perspective,the books showed Pendragons as villains. And now Nabi is a Pendragon,she knows the both perspectives.

Anyways,Hazel knew that these two siblings will not reveal the truth about their parents but Eva knew Hazel knows about it. Apart from Leo,Hazel was the only one who knew about Eva's real parents and how they died.

"Greetings lady Pendragon and sir Pendragon",Noah bowed keeping his right hand over his heart.

Hazel bowed a little to show respect back since she is a junior to Noah but Jungkook stayed still with a confused face. Hazel figured that he didn't remember Eva at all now, and she couldn't be glad to anything other than that.

Eva avoided Jungkook's eyes and bowed slightly,"Lady Hazel"

"It's been a long time",Hazel said looking at Eva and smiled politely. Then her gaze went to Noah,"Sir Noah,I'm sorry I couldn't attend your mother's funeral. I was not in the capital"