Chapter 32

|Ch.32

________

________

Sun,the ball of fire which holds the every breath of living and non living beings. In short,the supreme mighty king of the world. When the sun is up above the sky,there will never be space for another sun. Two suns cannot rule the world. Unless you are the moon,sun will never let you occupy that wide space.

Hazel and Eva stood on the rocky stage face to face with their swords. The two had completely different facial expressions yet they had one thing to achieve. Hazel's grinning face was bringing chills to Eva's body.

Hazel spinned her sword as she approached Eva. They both bowed to each other but Hazel went to Eva's ear and whispered, "Remember that day my dear Eva? I said I'm going to hurt you bad for Jungkook but I couldn't do it. Who knew the chance would eventually come like this to me. I promise, you will not be able to walk out of this stage with consciousness"

It was the round three after Luca's and Leo's rounds. They both were able to win against their opponents. Though Luca raised fist screaming he wanted to fight against Hazel,he was soon kicked out of the stage after giving him the win.

Soon the blades clashed with each other and the fierce fight broke out. Eva was all about skills and techniques and it was a sight to see but Hazel was the absolute strength here. Eva was barely keeping up with the hand breaking attacks of hers but still she kept going.

"Oh come on,I'm still holding my strength against you,you know? Show me some moves", Hazel challenged, grinning like an insane girl.

"She is holding her strength? No way"

"This is the strength of a Pendragon. It's almost unfair to Eva. How can we even fight against a Pendragon?"

Trainees chatted feeling pity towards Eva. Noah,one of the ten top knights,walked towards the bunch of kids who were talking about the unfairness about this fight.

"It's not entirely an impossible battle. There are people who fought against Pendragons and still won",Noah said as his gaze went to Logan who was cheering loudly at Hazel and Eva. "You just need battle IQ and the right technique to use where it hit. And it only comes with experience. For now,it might be an impossible task to anyone to fight against a Pendragon but fighting with strongest is the way to gain strength and experience"

But today,I don't think there is anyone who can win against a naturally strong Pendragon. If there is anyone, then...

Noah looked at Kazuki Nakamura who was silently watching the stage. And next his gaze went to Luca who was also watching the fight silently. A foreign knight who has the best experience of battle field or another Pendragon blooded knight who is willing to up against Pendragons to chase after his win.