Season 3|Chaptet 104

|Ch.104

_________

_________

The unfortunate beginning of the kingdom had begun and long time ago. When everyone was smiling and playing,the foundation for this day had already been laid off by Nabi Pendragon.

She sat on the throne with the crown hanging by her index finger as she watched all the dukes and nobles standing infront of her with their heads bow down. They were in disbelief as they stared at floor which was stained with the blood of knights who fought to protect the crown prince. Dead bodies were still there as if to display as a decoration which sent thousands of deadly chills on their backs.

All the nobles were pale and green as some of them started vomiting on the spot. And some fainted. No one could raise their heads but they couldn't keep staring at the river of blood on the floor too.

The remaining knights who managed to survive were kneeling on the blood of the comrades with their heads down. Isabella was included in this group too,though she was the only person with a better complexion at this point. She did not look sad or enraged like others. To her,it was what it was. She was a knight,she did her duty,and she was defeated. Nothing was engaging to her. Somewhere at some point,some evil would rise definitely. Wasn't that why knights were appointed to guard the kingdom? They simply failed. Maybe she was emotionally numb but she did her part. And she is ready to die with no regrets.

Meanwhile,Nabi's generals were standing behind her throne room in a line.

Gaara was the first one to make a move. He approached the kneeling high priest and forcefully brought him infront of Nabi before making him kneel again. "Your highness,the goddess of the heaven and the queen of the kingdom,pray you give me permission to have his head present to you"

Nabi made a finger signal giving him permission. "Let him say his last words"

Gaara pouted,"You are too kind"

The high priest let out a mocking laugh at Gaara's respond. And he had to be the receiving end of Gaara's blood thirsty glare because of his own mouth.

The high priest did not flinch when he was met with Gaara's killing intended aura. He looked straight into the eyes that resemble a moon covered in blood.

"Then let me say my last words. Nabi Pendragon! Your doom is already at your doorstep. One day,there will definitely be someone! Someone who will put an end to your cruel and evil shenanigans! And that someone is one of your own blood! You will die a horrible death by the hands of your own loved ones!! This is my last oracle! Mark my wo—"

Gaara cut off his head before he could finish his sentence.

"Ungrateful bastard",Gaara cursed with a cold face.