Season 2|chapter 76

|Ch.76

_________

Another tragedy. Their grandfather,Kalisto's father had died. It was a mystery how he died. Was it a natural cause? Or someone murdered him? Of course it can't be. He was the strongest Pendragon that had ever happened to be born with both mana and holy power. He wielded a sword while using magic. No one really has a chance winning against him.

The funeral was also held respectfully. The kingdom was in chaos now. It was an ugly time for the Pendragons. They were at the weakest resulting Seokjin to go another round of ruthless killing infront of people. It was a clear warning to not touch his family. This time Jungkook didn't participate to enjoy it. He seemed to be tamed and calmed.

Ethan Black,one of the knights who trained Hazel and her batch of colleagues,he sat in the bar with Logan,Noah,Julia and Lucy. Since the Pendragons are back,they have quite the free time now. Without them,they were working their asses off to back up the kingdom in case of an emergency attack from another Kingdom.

Logan was leaning against Noah crying about how he missed Noah. He is extremely drunk now.

"I can't believe he is going to be the next Duke of his dukedome",Ethan said looking at how childish Logan is.

Logan,"What's wrong with me being a duke?!"

Noah rolled his eyes,"He is not wrong though"

Logan pouted,"You wouldn't say if you saw how they raised me"

Noah fell silent at that but others frowned.

Julia,"What is that? What do you mean?"

Noah,"He is drunk. He is babbling nonsense"

Logan nodded ,"Yup!"

Ethan sighed,"So,you are going to have to marry"

Logan smiled cheekily,"My father said he would choose a bride for me! A beautiful one!"

Lucy sipped her drink with a small nod. She didn't even know why she was there. She was dragged there by Julia.

Logan,"Oh but our Lucy already has a fiance right?!crown prince's cousin?"

Lucy choked on her drink a little earning a little pat from Julia. Lucy cleared her throat,"It's a political marriage"

Julia,"That sucks! It's surprising how your mother let you marry for a politics? I didn't know she was like that"

Lucy,"Uh,it's not mom's idea. It was my decision"

"Haah! That's unexpected! Why did you choose a villain bastard though? Is he your type?",Logan barked out a laugh.

Noah,"Oi! Watch your mouth!"

"I'm not wrong though! Ezra is a villain bastard! He is so rude!",Logan whined.

Noah grimaced at his drunk stupid words even though he is right. He looked at Lucy and bowed,"I apologise for his rudeness"

Lucy shook her head,"He is right. He is uh a bastard?",she blushed because she rarely insults people. It's uncomfortable for her.