Season 3|chapter 92

|Ch.92

___________

Seokjin slammed a diary on the table infront of everyone.

"A diary?",Jimin asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It's father's diary. And I think it was especially written for us. He left this diary for us",Seokjin said.

Yoongi,"What do you mean?"

Karla,Luca's mother took the diary to her hands with a perplexed expression. "You said there were things about your uncle in this diary?"

Luca glanced at her for a bit before looking away not showing any interest.

Karla smiled bitterly. "It seems like there were things even I didn't know". She looked hurt,after all she grew up with Kalisto and his twin brother Herrace.

"Aunt,what do you know about our uncle?",Taehyung asked.

Karla,"Now that I think,I really know nothing about him. He and Kalisto never appeared in public together. As we grew up,Herrace gradually started disappearing from our lives because of his role as the commander of the shadow guards"

Luca bit his lips remembering the current shadow guard commander,Jaykar.

"He lived in shadows most of the times. And one day,he stopped coming home too. When I asked Kalisto,he told me it was because he was doing his duty as a Pendragon. He was keeping the kingdom safe as a guardian",Karla said bitterly. "And after so many years,I got to know he died. And Kalisto brought Hazel saying she was Herrace's daughter"

Seokjin sighed. "That.....I think the diary already has that part"

Karla gritted her teeth feeling a sudden pain in her heart. Sighing heavily,she tried to open the diary but she couldn't.

"....only I can open the book",Seokjin said. "It's a diary passed down only to the head of the Pendragon house. Thus,only I can open it",Seokjin's expression reminded of a person who had come to the utter serenity though in deep down,emotions were swirling around his head like a storm.

Karla sighed and handed the diary to Seokjin. Luna was beside him giving him an encouraging squeeze on the shoulder. Seokjin took a deep breath and heaved softly. Opening the book,he narrated the story of his father's generation.

"I am Kalisto Pendragon,a regressor from the past"

Seokjin stopped but didn't look up to see their reaction. He already knew what they were feeling.

"And I'm writing this diary for my children in case something happens to me. First,let me tell you about your sister's real parents. Her father was my younger twin brother Herrace Pendragon. The shadow guard commander of the Pendragon shadow guards who only work in secret. If I was the day,then he was the midnight. Not many people had seen my brother but some might have met him if he was acting as me in my heed. It was a safety measure we took in order to keep our family and kingdom safe.

When we were young,we never appeared in public together. Only our cousin Karla Pendragon had seen us together since she was like our own sister. Our childhood was fine and I wished it stayed as same as we grew up. But it didn't. Once Herrace became the shadow guard commander,he had to leave home many times for secret missions. At first,he disappeared for weeks,and then months,then we never saw him until I got married. He appeared infront of him with a smile saying 'how could I miss my only brother's wedding'. I was so angry at him but I couldn't stay mad at him seeing his innocent smile. Yes,he was innocent like a cinnamon roll. But his bloodlust as a Pendragon was far greater than mine. Thus,he would suffer more than me if he was angered. The boiling blood would make him go insane.