Season 3|Chaptet 121

|Ch.121

__________

Darkness. It was the only thing surrounding the Pendragons who jumped inside the mountain. Ashen,Taehyung,Seokjin,and Namjoon were pressed against each other by their backs as they stayed cautious regarding their now eerily scary surrounding. However they could sense her. Such an enormous powerful presence could never be hidden even if they tried their best to hide. The leaking bloodlust of a rampaging Pendragon could never be compared to this type of presence. It makes you see your own death. Heart thumping vigorously as if to warn the lurking danger,their grips holding their swords were shaking.

How strong is she?

Could they really take her down?

No,the real question is,would they make it alive if they faced her like this?

"Ho~,I am bit disappointed. I was hoping to see everyone"

A voice they could never forget. She spoke! She is definitely in there with them!!

"There!",Ashen exclaimed. "The red eyes!"

In the midst of darkness,they could only see a pair of glowing red eyes. Her eyes. She is right infront of them yet they could not detect her.

Ashen and Taehyung lit palm torches illuminating the place.

Now they could see.

Nabi was sitting on a high rock,right infront of them with legs crossed as she looked down on them. She wore no mask today. Her face was just as beautiful as it used to be. No burnt marks. Fair as a fairy and beautiful as an angel. And she wore a beautiful elegant black and red dress revealing her shoulders. A long slit was revealing her long fair leg . Her hair was done so beautifully like a queen. Glistening make up made her look extra beautiful today. The corners of her eyes had paintings of butterfly wings in black ink. She had never been this beautiful before.

It was no secret that she used her mana energy to hide her scars. But why? Why would she make herself look extravagant in a war?

"Oh you didn't actually mean to say you were expecting everyone,right?",Namjoon snapped with venom in his tone.

Nabi,"...."

Namjoon felt like his chest was getting squeezed by a hand from inside. The pain caused by the Pendragon curse due to the lose of a loved one was crushing him painfully. And he can't even bring himself to hate the person who caused his death. It hurts! He wanted to shout!

"Brother Yoongi died",Seokjin spoke toneless. "Is this really what you wanted?"

"Hahaha",Nabi chuckled throwing her head back. "Are you sure you want me to answer you,brother ?"

The word 'brother' sounded like a mockery to them.

"Shut it",Taehyung snapped gritting his teeth. "You are such a bitch",the feelings were going astray with Yoongi's death. The blood bond is surely causing them an immense pain burning their hearts even more. But what hurt him the most was the fact that he couldn never bring himself to hate this woman infront of him. It hurt him. So much.

But there was one sane person who is ready make a terrible mistake. Ashen. A Pendragon who has the potentials to rise upto the strongest in the nation. A Pendragon with both mana and Pendragon aura. A mage and a knight.