Chapter 14

|Ch.14

____________

____________

Hazel's pov|

It's been more than two hours since I disappeared. My brothers must be worried. And I can't even find them in this crowd. Maybe I should head home? What if they went home to report?

No,they must be still around here. Namjoon must have sent Jimin home to report but he would never leave without finding me. Today,I'm totally screwed. After this,they will never allow me to step a foot outside the mansion.

I went to the stalls where I left them but they weren't there. Maybe I should stay here until someone come back? Yes,that's what I should do. So,I stood infront of the food stall and waited.

As I was waiting, I looked at the sword I bought. It's so lightweighted. So comfortable to the hand. I smirked as I stared at it. This sword will open a path for me to win.

"Lady Hazel!"

I looked at left side to see a knight from our dukedom. He has blonde hair with black eyes. He works under Namjoon.

"Lady! Where have you been?! Your whole family is worked up and worried!"

Crap!

Though I knew this would happen, hearing it from him makes me even nervous. I smiled anxiously, "Is that so? Hehe,I'm so sorry~ I lost my way"

This dude looks like he had lost ten years of his life. Sorry. Didn't mean to cause a huge ruckus.

"We must hurry! Sir Namjoon is near by! Let's go meet him"

I'm officially done today. My life is over.

As we reached where Namjoon was,he came rushing to us with a panic face. He held me by my shoulders and yelled,"Where were you?! Are you injured?! Did someone do anything to you?"

"U–Uh no,brother I'm fine"

He paused and asked again,"Where were you?"

Here we go,"I –I was kinda lost? The crowd was a bit too much and...."

Namjoon's face went hard as he glared at me. He clearly told me to keep holding his hand. And I kinda feel guilty now.

"That doesn't sound convincing to me. The town was not an unfamiliar place to you. You could have come back to where we were. We were waiting there for almost an hour"