Season 3|Chapter 111

|Ch.111

[Luca]

[Luca]

_________

8 Years Later

An unknown city in one of the Eastern Kingdoms where ocean based business was the main money source. Fishing,salt production,pearl production,jewellery production were the main business trends.

A man in a robe with a half face mask got down from a merchant ship. After observing the busy surrounding,the man decided to stop a random merchant before whispering something in his ear before tossing two gold coins. The poor merchant was over the moon that he almost got on his knees to worship this man.

"Follow me my lord!I know where you meant!"

The mysterious man followed the merchant towards the busy streets where various shops were bustling with excitements.

"The place you mentioned is a very famous place in our Kingdom. When foreign mercenaries come to our Kingdom,they never forget to pay a visit to this place",The merchant was very talkative which was good to the mysterious man. He didn't need to go around the bush to gather information.

"...what do you know about the owner of that place?",the man spoke after listening to a lot of nonsense.

The man scratched his head,"Mmm...on one really has seen him in person. Only the richest could meet him. Few years ago,he suddenly appeared out of nowhere,that's what nobles were saying. Oh! By the way,why don't you buy a fancy mask,my lord? The mask represents which party you belong to. It has three levels as third party,second party,and first party. You look like a first party member with a lot of money,you will certainly receive special treatment that way"

"Is that so? Show me the masks first party members wear"

The merchant excitedly showed him a shop which sells masks. He showed a line of masks with various colours. He chose a white full face mask with red diamond shapes filled in.

 He chose a white full face mask with red diamond shapes filled in