chapter 19

Ch.19

[Hazel's outfit style]

______________

Hazel's pov|

The debutant ball ended without any problem,atleast that's how I think. But ever since that day,Taehyung had been a little bit off. He spent a lot of time in his magic tower and rarely came home. To think I've been worrying about that punk, how annoying.

And Jimin had been out of reach as he had been punished for the incident of few days ago. He had been in his room without going out. I tried talking but he lashed out and kicked me out of his room,as usual so aggressive. I won't worry about that ungrateful punk. What is even there to worry when he receives everything to his room from food to cloths,maids are all busy serving him day and night. Spoiled brat.

And the day Namjoon leaves has come too. Frankly speaking, I'm so upset and guilty. He wasn't even lashing out on me like Jimin did, all he offered me was a kind smile when I apologised again. He told me not to worry but I can't help it. Right now,I'm infront of his carriage waiting for him to come out.

"Hazel,I told you not to worry,didn't I? And I remember clearly telling you to not wake up this early in the morning to send me off", I heard Namjoon's voice from behind startling me.

I looked back and smiled. The sun hasn't even shown its face but my brother is trying to leave this early morning without even saying a good bye. How mean.

"You were you going to leave silently. How could I sleep?", I said as I walked a little closer to him letting him pat me. I like when he pats me.

He smiled widely as he patted my head,"See this sad face,I didn't want to see you like this. Come on,don't make me sad with your sad face"

"I'm smiling!", I whined.

"Are you?", He asked as he playfully glared at me.

Sighing,"Alright, I'm not smiling", It was just a fake smile I showed.

"Come here,dummy", he pulled me into a hug. "I'll be back soon. Just few months,it will fly away soon. And when I'm gone,you need to behave yourself, alright? Don't cause trouble to brother Seokjin and Hoseok with your mischievous acts"

Seokjin and Hoseok will be the only responsible people after Namjoon left. Though Yoongi is a responsible man,he is just too lazy to clean our mess. He would just tell us to go and clean our own mess we created. He us the human version of sloth. I don't even need to think about the rest.