Chapter 21

|Ch.21

_________

_________

Every teenage trainee knight stood in line infront of the battle arena. The battle arena was a forest completely covered by a giant circular wall. The gates were huge and larger than a giant beast.

A lot of kingdom people have arrived to watch the spring competition between the young trainee Knights. Behind the teenagers,there was a big stage with a magic screen which was created by Taehyung's magic abilities to show the inside of the forest. So,when the children are competing, adults will watch it live. On the stage,the top 5 dukes were sitting as they left the grand chair to the King.

Hazel stretched her arms as she looked around. This is like Olympic. Her gaze went to Kalisto who was watching her from the stage. Her brothers were standing a little bit far from the stage. She waved at Kalisto with a smile making him smile in return. She mouthed , "Papa,I will win"

Kalisto nodded slightly and smiled proudly. When Hazel looked at her brothers,they had different reactions. Jungkook was still upset with what happened earlier so he didn't have a big reaction but he managed to give a small smile which squeezed Hazel's heart. Jimin only stuck out his middle finger while Taehyung just gave a smug smile with his face written 'You are gonna lose'. Hoseok and Seokjin raised their fists and wished her luck while Yoongi yawned slightly before waving his hand signalling her to focus.

I miss Namjoon

Hazel shook her upset thoughts and looked at her competitors. Leo was obviously there with Eva on his side. But it looks like they are not getting along today. Leo seemed clearly upset with Eva.

Lovers' quarrel

Rolling her eyes,she looked another way.

"Do you want to die?! Go away you useless brat! I don't even know you!"

A loud rough voice took her attention. She raised her eyebrow seeing a young boy with a silver white hair and red eyes. Wait,red eyes? Isn't it the unique feature of Pendragons?

He looks so aggressive as he yelled at another competitor. His mad aggressive eyes looks murderous as he yelled at the poor guy.

"Don't give me the crap about being a friend of crown prince! I will win this competition! And I will make sure to beat the fuck out of your crown prince and that Pendragon shit babe!"

Pendragon shit....babe? Is he talking about me?

Hazel was dumbfounded since she had never come across this guy so why the hell is he so mad at her? But it looks he can't stand anyone.