chapter 25

|Ch.25

_________

_________

To love and to be loved,one must be very lucky. That being said,love is not easy. You always have to sacrifice something for this thing called love. Love comes with a price and you gotta pay it. And that price has a tag called pain. Only bravest people are able to love sincerely,so don't break the hearts of those brave souls,because they are capable of doing anything for the love they protect so dearly.

The moment Hazel covered Jungkook's body,she knew she has grown attached to her family. Love is blooming in her heart for this gifted family. When she started everything so she could live,she never thought she would be ready to die in the place of her brother.

But the next second was another second.

She opened her eyes and looked back. Someone was infront of her preventing the flames reaching them. The long black hair like the night sky,the broad shoulders, and the tall figure, the person she least expected, prince Dylan.

The blue flames didn't even touch him as he stood infront of them with crossed arms. The hell fire didn't harm him!

The creature seemed to be confused.

Dylan,"Your hell fire will never touch me,hell dog"

"Who are you? How is it that it doesn't affect you?"

Dylan smirked,"Try and guess,you seem to know everything"

Dylan's pov|

Everything is making me pissed right now. When the hell gate was opened,initially I wanted to run away and hide but it made me even pissed. A hell gate,seriously?!

Everything was just fine here! I was finally free and all but this thing happened! All my life,I ran away because I was a coward. I was fine being a coward. If it means I can be free from the clutches of the devil,then I am willing to be a coward and run away. So I did it. I ran away. I came to this kingdom! But it just had be ruined!

Now I'm seriously pissed! Why can't he let me be free?! If I don't do anything now,then he will never stop. You are going to regret it.

I hate humans with a passion but same goes for devils. I literally hate everything! It's been a long time since I felt this kind of hatred. Feels so freshed.

I looked at the hell dog infront of me and smirked,the audacity of this low life scum to stand infront of me! I'll show you what is the real power looks like.