Very short author's note

Hello everybody! I'll keep this short since y'all clearly don't like long, sappy author's notes. 

I'm kim, the author of the story you are possibly about to read, which is told in second-person (you). Yes, this is a x oc story but I promise it's good!

I wish to have at least 10k viewers on this story (although it's quite the impossible thing.)

Signals:

*Asterisks* (using hand signs) just to inform you that Akira, your younger brother in this story, is deaf. You guys, unfortunately, do not have enough money to buy hearing aids. The reason behind his inability to hear remains unknown.

————————————————————(time-skip/flashback)

THIS STORY HAS ZERO LANGUAGE ERRORS, THE CHARACTER IS NOT OP AND THE CHARACTERS WILL NOT GO OOC (OUT OF CHARACTER)

SPOILER ALERT BELOW! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! (I HIGHLY SUGGEST NOT DOING SO UNLESS YOU WANT A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE PLOT AND ARE DECIDING WHETHER TO READ IT OR NOT)

If you're interested in a short story summary, read below. If you don't want any spoilers on the plot, skip this part and start reading the next chapter:

Kayami Yuki is a beautiful girl with stunning pink hair (her original hair colour was vantablack) and blue eyes, who is also very talented at fighting. However, many say her only burden is her deaf 12 year-old brother. He can also fight, but is mentally weak and has a fragile heart of glass. Her brother is a very sentimental young boy who overthinks situations. 

Kayami enters the beach with Chishiya, becomes a militant and executive. 

After falling in love with Chishiya after spending time with him, he gradually falls for her as well, as stated about during the Ten of Hearts game. This story has a lot of slow burn and character development between their relationship. To add on, they both get injured and face obstacles during games, some of which are created by me. (Approx 20+ games were created by me)

There are also a number of original characters that are not in the original plot of the story. This includes players, game masters and even future generations of players.

In the face card arc, they get separated sadly, but Kayami finds her way back after making some allies with other psychos (Banda and Yaba duo) Kayami finds that her younger brother saves her twice back-to-back and some sad scenes occur.

Kayami gets the choice to become a game master, and both endings are written. After she leaves the borderlands, she becomes a famous and successful entrepreneur as well as a well-known inventor after 5 years along with Chishiya as her husband, who eventually becomes a medical director after opening his own hospital.

When Kayami enters the borderlands again as a resident (alt ending), she becomes the Queen of Spades and Hearts. Along the way, she joins a new association and gets into more fiascos with other people, and more love triangles. 

End in end, she stays with Chishiya and their eternal love for each other never ends.

Moral of the story? The only thing that is eternal, is hatred. :)

Yeah that's pretty much all LET'S GET TO THE STORY!