Chapter 37- Me, myself and I

(Playing with fire by Hyunjin of Stray Kids is good to listen whilst reading this fight.) 

"Arisu, now! Hurry up and go! I'll hold him back for a while more!" You signaled to him to go as the King was trapped. The gang quickly sprinted across the road and into the alley towards the shop.

Unexpectedly, the King of Spades had escaped from the ring of fire by jumping out. He then caught on fire. Out of impulse, he removed his sweater and stepped on it onto the road. He patted himself to make sure that all the fire was gone and it was all ash. His clothes were halfway burnt, leaving some scars on his now revealed upper body.

Just then, you noticed Aguni from one corner. You saw that the King had already reloaded his gun, and was sneaking up from behind the corner of the alley, keeping a close hawk-eye on Aguni. 

Noticing his plans, you quickly shouted, "Aguni! Out of the way!" 

The confused man squinted his eyes, until he saw the King get out of his hiding spot, but he was all too late. 

But before he could get hurt, Heiya stumbled in the way, protecting her alley. Smart move, you thought. Protecting the strong to fight off for the weak.

He then shot the girl called Heiya three times on her chest.

Jumping upwards, you kicked his gun and averted his aim to the wall to prevent her from getting anymore injured.

She dropped onto her knees, before laying onto the ground without moving. The group of people stopped and called out for her. "She's not important right now! Focus on the game!" You snapped them back into their senses.

As Arisu went into the store, Aguni, obviously had to defend them. 

"Instead of fighting each other, let's finally fight alongside each other," Aguni joked, winking at you. 

He gave him a hard punch. The both of them were equivalent in both strength and height, but the King of Spades clearly had more experience and fighting technique. You watched both of them have an intensive battle between two veteran soldiers.

You cackled, blood oozing out of your wounds. "This...this is the perfect game for me!" You raised your scythes, storming towards him.

"Hey, Aguni. Doesn't this remind you of the 5 of spades, when we both took down a tagger?" You told him. He nodded, before being hit into a wall by the King of spades. "Got any decoys you wanna sacrifice today?" He ignored you, which meant a 'no'.

You shrugged before jumping on him, slashing his chest with your scythe. He immediately flung you out of the alley, where you were met with Akira. "Akira...stay out of this fight..." you moaned in agony as you tried to stand up.

"I have a plan. A good one." He smiled. Climbing up the building, you knew what he was thinking of doing, and you loved it. Once he reached the top, he took out a huge piece of cloth that he had found somewhere inside the clothes shop he was in whilst climbing up the stairs frantically. He covered the gap between the two buildings. The plane dropped some more ammo, but it got caught on the cloth, not allowing the King to reload his gun.

He then took multiple rocks and used them to weigh the cloth down. He slid down the pipe towards Usagi who was squatting on a box.

You were desperately trying to get him to drop his gun or run out of ammo, but he had noticed what Akira did and scoffed, making sure to use his bullets wisely, not wasting a single shot. You and Aguni hid behind trash bins on either side of the alley, hiding from his shots. Once you had noticed that he needed to reload, you bravely jumped on top of the trash bin.

You climbed up the pipe and onto a small roof, firing your machine gun away at him. He grabbed a huge plate of metal, blocking your shots but not entirely. He was still receiving the impact, giving Aguni more than enough time to run towards him and begin beating him to a pulp.