Part 2- beach arc:Chapter 6-Perfect cards, perfect duo

(Just to let you know tI'm trying to connect all the pieces of this story altogether so I'm doing thorough research to find out more about each character, before and during the borderlands and more about them.)

Tatta gazed at the car you drove, his mouth hung agape from shock. "D-do you know what car this is? This is a 2017 Ferrari F12tdf model that costs 179,232,750.00  yen! HOLY SHIT! ARE YOU THIS RICH? THIS FERRARI IS THE FIFTH MOST EXPENSIVE FERRARI MODEL IN HISTORY!" (Guys I'm not lying I did some research.)

"Isn't it obvious? I stole it." You replied casually, Tatta still in absolute surprise. "Would you like to drive it back to the beach?" You handed him the keys from your pocket. With enthusiasm, he received the keys from you, squealing in ecstasy as you smiled. 

He nodded aggressively, his head looking as if it would drop out of his neck. "I'd be honored too!"

You thought to yourself, "What a friendly man. I should keep him close. I don't sense a single bit of ingenuity from his voice." You squeezed Akira's hand, who was absolutely dumbfounded at the sight of you casually letting someone else take control of the car. Chishiya stood behind you, creating a distance between your trio and the two strangers. 

Looking back at him, you saw his eyes squint and dart into Niragi's. You could clearly tell that he was very wary of him, and did not trust him a single bit. You could tell from his stance that he was ready to take his taser out and tase him anytime, as he picked the seat right at the corner of the car. 

You sat next to him, Akira crossing his leg on top of the other with his hands shoved into his pockets, his eyes gazing out of the window, occasionally stealing glances at Niragi, a clear red flag. 

You sat comfortably in the middle, starting a conversation with Tatta and happily waving your hands around in order to gain his trust and temporary friendship. You acted as the other two's speaker, one mute and the other extremely antisocial.

Meanwhile, Chishiya sat as far away to the corner as he could, shrinking his body to the size of a pea. He discreetly watched you, taking in as much information as he could. You could tell that his eyes were all over you, your actions, your personality, your words, but you could not care more.  

(In my opinion Akira is probably the most practical and humane person in the entire series. I mean, he is careful and thoughtful about his actions and very down-to-earth.)

———————————————————————————————— 

"Say, Tatta, you seem to have a decent knowledge of automobiles. Plus, with that upbeat personality of yours and your slightly funny jokes, could you possibly be a stand-up comedian before the borderlands?" You questioned, trying to act friendly and soon make use of your "friends". 

As you had read in books, making a purposefully false statement to fish out the truth from the other person when they are correcting you is one of the most useful psychology tricks you had learnt about. 

 But, you had to admit that you could sense that Tatta was a genuinely good man which you liked, although not quite the smart one, which made him naive. 

"Mm! You're very observant! When our boss sees your skills, he ought to let you be an executive! You as well, Chishiya! Although silent, you seem to come up with awesome strategies to win the game that are the least energy-wasting and most efficient! Not to mention that your younger brother would make a decent fighter. Yuki, you have amazing weapons and devices, and excellent marksmanship that fits your strong build! You can become a militant! Who knows, maybe you might even be stronger than Aguni, the leader of the militants! Oh! Am I over sharing? S-sorry!" Tatta spoke, sharing a lot of information about the beach.