Chapter 19-Mystery solved

You ran towards the lobby of the beach, to see a table with huge piles of phones, and Momoka who was lying on the carpet, a knife through her left breast. You grabbed five of them, passing one to each of you and saving one for Arisu. "Now that we have entered the game...we better find a hiding spot before we become apart of this bloodbath." Your lips quivered. 

As soon as you made sure that the path was clear as everybody was stampeding toward the lobby, you went into the hidden room where Arisu was kept in there. Initially, you did not want to save him and just wanted to leave him there. But, your brother claimed that Arisu had saved him in a game that he previously played and took care of him when his leg was severely injured, so he really wanted to save him.

You untied the duck tape, and before Arisu can rush out, you grabbed him by his two shoulders. "Arisu, this might sound totally barbaric, but hear me out. The 10 of hearts is taking place in the beach. I've brought an extra phone for you. I don't suggest that you go out just yet, unless you want to be shot dead. This is going to be a crazy bloodbath, and I don't want the militants finding out that I've released you. If you make it out alive, you better fucking thank my younger brother, he convinced me to save you. Usagi should come looking for you soon, so stay put for now until she comes. Use your clever mind to find a solution to this game. You better not have wasted my time to save you." You summarized whatever just happened while he was away.

"Okay, I've got it. Have the game rules been explained yet?" He asked, his heart palpitating against his chest rapidly.

"No, the registration hasn't closed yet. I've gotta go now before the militants find me. Good luck, Arisu." You wished him good luck in surviving, before opening the door and evading the crowd, slamming it shut, leaving Arisu in confusion.

You joined Chishiya, Kuina and your brother on the lobby of the beach. Akira draped his right arm around Kuina's neck, which she held tightly.

 "Game: Witch Hunt

Difficulty: 10 of hearts

Rules:The murderous witch who killed this girl in front of you is among you in plain sight. The witch role is not limited to women.

Clear condition: Find the witch within the time limit and burn him or her in the fire of judgement outside. Once this condition is fulfilled, the game is cleared.

Time limit: two hours."

The fire was crackling from outside. Chishiya turned around and left, getting a heads start in getting away from the bloodbath that was about to take place.

People were starting to blame Asahi, Momoka's friend, for they were always together. More people agreed that she was the witch. Oh, please. It was a hearts game, for fuck's sake! That was what the game masters wanted them to think. Sadly, close to no people in the beach had brains at all, which could come in handy if they were in a zombie apocalypse.

They started grabbing Asahi, wanting to throw her into the fire of judgement and easily clear the game. After the goody-two-shoes girl who nearly got raped stopped them, Ann was the next one to be blamed for having blood on her handkerchief. She said that it was Hatter's blood and showed a bullet to the crowd. "This is a bullet from the firearms we have in the beach. For all we know, the person who killed Hatter might just be one of the militants!" She denied.

"Do you think that maybe the witch killed Hatter? I mean, that doesn't sound so crazy, right? Uh, the witch could be one of t-" A girl queried, only to have last boss' katana stab her through her heart. Bad decision to try to be the hero in these situations. The best thing was to just sit back and watch the drama happen.

Niraigi fired his gun at a few other people, giving him more excitement than when he masturbates to Usagi. "Alright, that's it. We're getting out of here." You carried Akira on your back and left for the basement of the beach, nearby Ann's dissection room.