Chapter 10-Silent communication

(Thanks for 150 views I went to sleep at 2am with 90 views and now it practically doubled overnight!!)

The next night, you heard that Kuina was going to be playing a game, her visa ending that day. Thus, to ensure her safety for entertaining your brother, you insisted on joining her even though you still had 5 days left on your visa. As the two of you entered the car, you saw Ann, a fellow executive, in the driver's seat. "I heard that this game does not require a lot of players, so we should get going."

From the sidelines you could hear people cheering for the three of you, especially the perverted men. "Woah, look at them! Three hot chicks in one car! It would be lovely to sit with them!"

"The three hottest babes in one car! Oh, I could faint at the sight of them itself!"

"Not only are they pretty, but they're also smart and can fight! They are the reason this borderland is enjoyable!"

Ann rolled her eyes, Kuina sticking out her middle finger at them after winding down the window. You just ignored their comments and memorized their faces, silently preparing to sacrifice them if they got into a game with you in the future. Ann prepared the engines, stepped on the accelerator and the three of you headed off. 

"Man, the real world is already so horrible, so why make the borderlands filled with more horrible people?" Kuina remarked. Ann replied, "In every single place, there are good and bad people. This fact can't be changed."

"Yeah, all we can do for now is to keep the good ones close to us, and the bad ones too if they're useful, Hikari-san," you added.

The three of you arrived at an abandoned home. Over there, you noticed a man with messy, ruffled hair standing at the game arena next to a man with blonde, spiky hair, thick eyebrows and was wearing an orange jacket and jeans. Once they noticed you guys approaching the game arena, the smaller one waved to you. "Hey! I'm teaming up with my friend here to complete these games. I'm Arisu Ryohei, this is Karube Daikichi," he introduced himself and gestured to his friend. 

They both looked like two helpless sheep that were lost in the woods, about to be preyed on by a bigger predator. But, to you, the blond one had some potential to survive the games as he had the build. The smaller one, well, didn't seem to have much strength or talent whatsoever. Just a useless piece of trash. They looked very close to each other, as if they were from the same class or possibly colleagues at work. 

Anyhow, the bond between them seemed close to unbreakable just by observing their behaviors around each other. The blond man placed a hand in his pocket, his other hand tightly gripping his phone in nervousness. Clearly, you could tell that he had suffered a loss in a previous game. 

The other one had blemishes on his tanned skin that was dirtied with dust. He was desperately trying to make more allies and was struggling to survive in the borderlands. "Probably another stereotype person in here," you assumed, "Being protected by his buffer friend." You could tell that he was confused as to why the three of you were in beach clothes, but you hadn't the time to explain further. 

They looked like they were about to die any moment later, but as a form of politeness to build more allies, you shook his hand. "Kayami Yuki. How long have you been in this game? Today's my third day," You interrogated him, grabbing a phone.

"Oh, I've been here for one day. In order to gather more information, my friend and I are completing more games. My friend back at our hideout has an injured leg so he is resting with my other friend."

"Game registration closed.

Game name: Silent communication

Game difficulty: two of clubs (your first game was already an 8 of clubs, so I decided to give you guys something quite easy.)