Chapter 15-Wild animals

You got into the car that Aguni was driving. Everybody stepped back in shrill fear at the sight of the four militants joining a game together. The crowed immediately quietened down, backing out to form a path for the four of you to walk through like Moses parting the Red Sea.

"T-the militants are going to join a game together!" One of them exclaimed.

"If all of them are going, it must be a spades game!" Another added to the first's statement.

"They look so scary when they're together!"

"Not to mention that the girl there looks so fine!"

"Oh, shut up will you?" Niragi pointed his rifle at the crowd, people frantically backing off. "Huh? Where's your comments? Not so trash-mouthed now, are you? Assholes!"

—————————————————————————

During the car ride to the game arena which was an amusement park, Niraigi saw Samura about to sit at the back of his car, his usual position. Taking a glance at you, who was about to join him behind, he ordered Samura, or last boss, "Last Boss. Switch places with me."

"Huh? That's my usual place. When I wanted to sit in front, you—"

"Now you're getting on my last nerve. Who's the higher up? Switch!" He commanded, pushing Samura to the front seat. With a grown, you knew Niragi's intention, and helplessly sat at the corner of the car, trying your best to avoid him.

Niragi sat down in the car, squeezing right next to you. The two of you were packed like sardines in a tin, and his body was well touching yours. 

He slung his arm around your waist, stroking your long, wavy pink hair with lust in his eyes. As much as you wanted to get away from him, he squeezed you into the corner of the car, leaving you nowhere to escape. 

He stuck out his tongue, licking your cheek. "Hey, quit it, pervert! Go hit on some other girl!" You pushed him away, much to his displeasure.

"Huh? Ordering me now, are we? You're the third-in-charge. I'm ranked higher than you so you better listen to me, babe." Niraigi's hand slid up your thigh.

"Niraigi, that's enough. Take your hands off of her and get away from her. We're about to reach our destination soon." Aguni commanded Niraigi to quit assaulting you. "Hmph. Okay, boss..." 

You silently thanked Aguni, making eye contact with him through the rear view mirror in the car. He nodded his head, as if to acknowledge your gratitude towards him.

Once you arrived, you got out of the car, only to see Akira standing in the arena. "Akira? What're you doing here? Don't you know this is a dangerous game according to the analysis? There's a high chance it's a spade game!" You were concerned for him. 

He simply shook it off, replying, "Don't you know? My visa expires today, so I have to join a game. You know that spades games are my specialty, clubs if I'm with you. Besides, playing a game with you can help us to look out for each other."

The four of you grabbed phones, soon enough the game started. 

"Difficulty: 6 of spades

Game: jungle beast hunt

Rules: Work together to defeat the jungle beasts. Refer to the scoreboard for point value.

Clear condition: defeat all the predators. Once this condition is fulfilled, the game is cleared."

"Holy shit. We're up against fucking wild animals. Akira, stay right by my side and do not leave my sight." You instructed Akira. 

"The same goes to you, Yuki."