Chapter 30-Re-united

After having a sufficient amount of rest for your wounds to heal into scars at the very least, you took your motorcycle and drove towards the plane that held the Jack of Clubs card. 

The game venue was a huge maze filled with brightly-colored shipping crates that made it look like a video game. You walked towards the starting point. It said that there were 5 players available, but there were only 3 vests? You wore one metal vest, checking it out as it instantaneously attached itself to your upper body.

"Ooooo...fancy! Let's win another game. As they say, another day, another slay. Time to slay another joker," you talked to yourself.

You looked around the venue, searching for the two players who were already there. You noticed at the side were two people, one a man in a white hoodie. Next to him was a kid with messy hair. Was it...

"AKIRA! SHUNTARO!" You yelled, running towards them despite your leg injury. 

They whipped their heads towards your familiar high-pitched voice. Akira saw you, and quickly ran into your two warm arms. "Sis, I feared that you would die in a game! I thought that you stayed back and fought the king of spades! I'm so glad you're here!" He exclaimed in pure ecstasy.

Chishiya took his hand out of his pocket and waved and you. "Yuki, you're okay. I always knew you would survive even on your own. Your brother has been very eager to see you." He informed you. 

"It was horrible staying with that Chishiya by myself! It's so hard not having you around!"

"Ow, ow! Stop, you're hurting my leg!" You slightly pushed him away, pointing to your thigh that was stabbed by the Jack of Spades. "So, Shuntaro, what games have you completed?" 

Chishiya took out two cards and showed them to you. One of them was  the Jack of hearts, the other a King of Diamonds. "Woah! What incredible cards! I only have a Jack of Spades with me—"

"Wait, what? You're telling me you played a SPADES game ALONE? You saw the King of Spades already being a stick up your ass and you decided to play a spades game instead of anything else? Not to mention without me?" Akira was furious at you for risking your life like that. However, he knew that you could survive the Jack of Spades alone. I mean, it was the lowest difficulty.

"But, Spades is her specialty, so I only predicted that she'd join a spades game. Since the Queen of spades is too far away and will require you to pass through the king of spades' venue, that shortens it down to the jack." Chishiya explained using his analytical mind.

Soon, you felt the presences of other people behind you. You turned around, to see the two psychos walking towards the game venue. You stepped towards them, waving. "Banda! Yaba! Nice to see you here!" Akira grabbed onto your wrist tightly, tugging your sleeve. You bent down to his height, asking him what was wrong.

"I don't like them, they give off so much bad vibes it's telling me that they are straight up murderers. Don't mingle with them," he whispered into your ear. You responded, "This is a clubs game. We have to cooperate with them regardless. Besides, they're a  surprisingly good team."

You told Chishiya, "They told me that they participated in the Jack of Hearts with you. They won the jack of spades with me. Two psychopaths..." you watched as Yaba flung his burnt cigarette onto the concrete floor before wearing the vest. 

You approached them. "Over there is Chishiya, you know him. Next to him is my little brother, Akira. You don't have to worry about my brother, his physical abilities aren't bad." You introduced your partner in the games and your brother, the mentioned people slowly moving towards them.

Chishiya waved to them. "A surprise you've met Yuki. I look forward to playing with you again."

Yaba looked down at him, recalling his previous encounter with Chishiya. "Ah, I see. You're Kayami's boyfriend, I'm assuming? She said you got separated from her, and she's been looking for you," he asked.