Extra Chapter 35- teaser

(Takes place in the timeline of chapter 22)

Before you left the subway station, you noticed a voice calling out your name. "Yuki! Little sis! I know you're out there somewhere!" You whipped your head back when you heard the voice of your name.

"Who...are you?" Your lips quivered at the familiar sight of someone you thought was dead.

"You can't possibly forget your elder brother, can you? It's me! Akihiko! Remember me? We used to invent devices together!" He laughed, pointing at the screen. The other four people stared at you in disbelief. He continued, "I can't wait for you to join my game! Just to let you know, I've been watching you this whole time, with Akira. You've exceeded my expectations!"

You stood there rooted to the ground speechlessly. You pulled out your machine gun from the holster keeping it in place. "Just what has happened to you over the years?" A tear rolled down your cheek. You least expected him to be apart of the games. 

"Let's have fun in the games together!" His voice got cut off, and the screen went completely blank. 

———————————————————-

"Hey, Akihiko! I'm back from school!" A 12-year old you waved to your brother aggressively, rushing towards your hideout where you called home.

"Hey! Why's it so quiet?" You asked, walking into the kitchen to look around for anybody. However, you failed to find any trace of either of your brothers. You dropped your school bag onto the ground , adjusting your uniform's skirt before skipping around the house. "Heyyy are you playing a prank on me? It's not going to work!" You called out, the only sound you could hear was your voice bouncing off the walls.

You heard the sound of running water coming from your bathroom. You tip-toed towards the source of the sound. You opened the door only to find your elder brother Akihiko pushing your five-year-old baby brother Akira into the bathtub, attempting to drown him. 

After a few seconds, Akira had given up on fighting back and laid as still as a log. You grabbed Akihito's wrists and pried them off of your younger brother. "What the fuck are you doing?" You shouted, carrying Akira out of the bathtub and onto the wet ground. Although your knee length stockings were wet, that was the least you could worry about.

Akihiko slowly rotated his head towards you, giving you a glare so horrifying it could scare you shitless. You stood up with Akira in your arms, stepping back slowly. Akihiko stood up on his feet, hands bloody. "Y-You're a-a psycho!" You pointed your finger at him, your pupils dilating. Your legs bent down under his intimidating height that was towering over you.

"Kill...kill...and only kill!" Murderous thoughts were the only thing on his mind. Had he gone mad? He sprinted towards you. You quickly dodged his attacks and kicked him onto the floor. You dashed out of the door, before slamming it shut. You blacked a broom onto the doorknob, preventing him from opening it. You then lifted Akira into your room. He was still unconscious, his eyes closed and mouth watering.

You placed him into your closet, hiding him away from the psychopath that was after you. You heard the door being broken down by a mallet. It was him. He soon stepped into your room. "You don't understand...do you?" He chuckled.

"I don't know if I became twisted because they bullied me or if they bullied me because I was twisted. Whatever, it doesn't matter, because I'm a psychotic serial killer either way!" He cackled, using his mallet to smash the glass items in your room. You quickly grabbed a sword when he was pouncing onto you.

(The song called psycho killer really matches this scene for some reason.)

He ran into it, looking down into his stab wound. His mouth began to ooze blood. He grinned with his dark eyes staring at you. You remembered every time when you would come home to find a rising pile of dead bodies, most of them being the students from school. "It was a big mistake to mess with me!" He even once kidnapped a girl who had rejected his offer to go out with him, raped her and then shot her in her head.