Chapter 3-Meet-up

It was 6.00pm, the time of your meet-up with Akira. You were already outside your hideout, holding information and supplies with you. Not too long later, you spotted two figures heading in your direction. One of them was a 5'2 boy with ruffled hair, it was Akira without a doubt. The person walking next to him was a 5'8 male, leisurely walking by his side.

A good thing: you found another *living* human that could be useful in gathering intel.The bad news: He might be holding Akira captive/was planning on attacking you. But, his hands were in his pockets and he was walking in front of Akira, him keeping a close eye on the man just in case he tried to pull off something. Smart boy.

You came face-to-face with the man, and he looked familiar. "Do I know you?" You pointed your machine gun at his head. He slowly took his hands out of his pocket and held them next to his ears.

 "You seriously don't remember the man who saved your life?" He rebutted. Tsk. Not answering your question straight-forwardly was something you did not like about people. They never got straight to the point. Annoying as hell

He does look familiar. Wait... you remembered him!

—————————————————————————————-

After you had purchased your dinner for you and Akira, you were strolling across the streets of Tokyo, constantly stopping at provisional shops to buy some snacks on the way home. It was a regular Saturday night at 8.00pm, or so you assumed.

Upon crossing an alley, some sketchy men that had alcohol bottles in their hands and their cheeks tinted red, indicating that they were drunk, walked up to you whilst cat-calling you. Disgusting assholes.

You tried walking ignoring them and walking away, but one of them tugged at your jacket. "Oi, oi. Who the hell gave you permission to ignore our gang leader?" A man with spiky hair slurred. You gagged at his terrible breath that reeked of the disgusting smell of alcohol that lingered in the air in between you and the men who were looking you up and down lustfully.

"What do you want?" You growled at them, who only chuckled. "Isn't it obvious? We want you, baby. So just come to the back of our car with us and you'll experience the night of your life." A man with a white-collared unbuttoned shirt said, stroking your soft cheeks. Thinking of a way to worm out of the uncomfortable situation, you simply kicked him away and began dashing away at full speed.

"Huh? How dare you kick us, let alone reject us? Boys, GET HER TO ME NOW!" Their supposed leader ordered his henchmen, who immediately came chasing after you. 

"GET HER!" They pushed and shoved through the crowd you failed in blending in with. You desperately wanted to pull out your pocket knife and slash them, but a countless amount of people had their eyes on you, which might end up in you being charged for attempted murder, or maybe even actual murder. 

They ran faster than you anticipated, and they were soon catching up with you. Without a choice, you dropped your shopping bags on the ground, and got into your fighting stance. Martial arts was the only way to solve this problem, and you made sure not to hurt them too much in a way that would make it look like it was self-defense in order for you not to get charged by the authorities.

"Huh? This scrawny girl really thinks she has a chance against us, how hilarious!" One of them charged at you, raising his right fist to punch you. You simply ducked and got behind him, using your hand to hit the back of his nape, causing him to let out a shrill groan and pass out on the ground. To your surprise, that was not enough to shake them off.

Two more men ran in your direction, getting ready to fight you. Too bad for them, they were no match for you with their crappy, fake fighting techniques. You grabbed the arm that tried to punch you, turned around so your back was facing them and pulled their arms harshly, causing them to flip and fall. The other 3 men looked at each other, before shouting, "It's not over!"