Part 1- newcomer arc: Chapter 1-The blackout

"No, no...please don't! Have mercy! I-I promise I won't tell anybody! Spare me!" The fat, wrinkly man in a tailored expensive tuxedo begged you, stepping back in fear. Reaching a wall, he dropped onto his knees, bowing his head down towards you.

Fiddling with your dagger in hand, you licked the tip of it, wondering what to do with him. "Ahh..." you exhaled, noticing his shiny leather boots and expensive Rolex watch that showed off his luxury life that he was living.

He had winter white hair that was neatly cut, along with his chain necklace that had Christian Dior brand name on it. Clearly fattened by the days of retirement, he was living the best opulence life that any man his age could be thriving in.

"Look at all your branded clothes...you must be a very rich retiree, eh? Ah, what fresh accessories and jewels on your hands," you stroked his hands, rubbing your thumb against his emerald ring.

"I'm so jealous, so jealous! You probably married some pretty young girl and are living the best life any man your age could. Oh, your leisurely life...your brand house...your money...I have neither one of them! I'm so jealous!" You exclaimed, banging the wall with your fist.

The man placed his hands out in front of his chest, ready to negotiate his way out of death with you. "W-What do you want, money? I'll give you my credit cards, my cash, and my jewelry! Just let me l-live!" He pleaded with you, fishing his wallet out of his pocket and shoving it into your arms.

Opening it, your eyes trailed from his black card to his thick wads of paper money. The wallet was so thickened by the money, just as his large stomach was filled with his ego, and it made your skin crawl with jealousy, your eyes go green with envy.

"Now we're talking. But, it doesn't change the fact that you saw me pickpocket that woman," you licked your lips, counting the notes with dollar notes on your pupils.

"I-I promise not to tell anybody, I swear on my life! Please!" He begged you, clasping his hands together and staring at you with hope in his eyes.

Turning around, you tapped your finger on your chin, your eyes darting in between him and the wallet filled to the brim with cash.

All of a sudden, you saw him charge at you with a small pocketknife in his hand from the corner of your eye, ready to stab you. Due to your small stature and youthful appearance, close to anybody easily underestimated you.

Smirking, you took your dagger out and ducked down from his slash, before you sliced his neck, leaving him to choke to death on his own blood.

"Ah. I was just thinking of letting you go. Too bad," you clicked your tongue, smiling before running out of the alley, to meet your younger brother who was waiting outside of it, to keep any passers-by out of the way.

*Done?* he asked you using sign language, looking at you expectantly. You nodded, and knew it was your cue to take out the thick leather wallet that held plentiful of notes in it. Smiling, his voice was in slurs, and he squealed in excitement.

Ruffling his hair, you placed the wallet in your bra, keeping it hidden from others.

*Looks like we hit a jackpot!* you signed, taking his hand and sashaying out of the alley.

At the mere age of 12, he was already exposed to the cruelty of the real world, having seen people killing and being killed. A skilled fighter, you were used to the atrocious sights of people dropping dead at your knees in seconds.

Yawning, you relished yourself in the bustling streets of Shibuya, before taking out your hand mirror to check yourself out.

Running your hand through your rose pink hair, you blew a small strand of your long fringe away, flipping your hair back with confidence. Embracing yourself across the Shibuya Crossing, you laughed, before staring at Akira with your ocean blue eyes, signaling that you were headed home.