Part 3- ten of hearts arc: Chapter 17-Take control, or be in control

(Hi everybody thank you all so much for 300 views! This is only my sixth day and I am very delighted to see that you like my story that much. Some of you have even added this fan fiction to your reading lists or have voted for it! Thank you so much! I have never gotten much inspiration to write a fan fiction before because the anime is a little bit too long or it does not interest me. This is my first time so please share your feedback with me on my story!)

You were standing at the sides of the exterior of the beach, dangerously close to the gate that led you outside of the beach's thick walls. Along with Chishiya by your side, you were penning down in your notebook the events that occurred within the past few days—especially since you had been bothered by the militants, specifically a certain man who carried a sniper rifle around. Which, obviously, resulted in you not having privacy, or the time to write down in your mini journal:

April 14th—Wednesday. I took part in the six of spades with the militants located at an amusement park. I completed it, after Akira got his leg severely injured. Time seems to stop in here, and I don't seem to be getting my menstruation. No new information about the games. Only that the numbers are getting higher and the games are increasingly difficult. The plan to becoming the top member of the beach is going well, the only hurdle is Aguni, and the influence. I should either kill him someway, or over power him with my influence.

Clicking your pen, you hung it loosely against the cover of your notebook, stuffing it back into your cargo pocket strapped to your thigh with your daggers. Closing the flap and buttoning it properly, you reminded yourself to have a talk with Arisu and Usagi about the plan in a seemingly innocent way at dinner time. 

"I like your journaling method to keep your train of events organized and in order, but I don't think it'll help to gain information at all—unless you're leaving it to someone when you die," Chishiya commented, having watched you jot down into your notebook with your twirly cursive handwriting. 

"I plan to use this to find clues, or try to fix all of the pieces of this puzzle together. This can also be used to write down anything abnormal that happens, or to find a solution to my problems. Besides, it's good for anything I need to remember or to simply store important intel that can be passed down to others, if and when I die," you smiled, biting your inner cheek. 

You then proceeded to tug on your hair, brushing it straight. After washing your hair and nicely drying it using the heat from the heater, you were currently trying to part your hair, with the parting being towards your right side. Tossing it behind your back, you noticed as Chishiya admired your hair and looked at it with interest.

"Hmm? As a girl, my hair is one of the most important things to add to my beauty," you admitted, twirling a curl of hair.

Chishiya chuckled, before he stuff his hands in his pockets, taking out a small hairpin that perfectly fitted your pink hair. The glamorous white flowers just about the size of your nails with golden streaks across them gleamed under the blinding sunlight with a brilliance so high it cause you to squint your eyes when you felt the reflection burning your eyes. 

Connecting the flowers were some golden stems that had expensive rose gold pearls complimenting them on the leaves, drawing attention to the intricate features the delicate hairpin had featured.  Dangling from it was a pink chain that had two sapphire blue oval-like spheres.

Gingerly taking it from his open and outstretched hand, you thanked him with a grateful heart. Not only did it attract attention to your already unique pink hair, but it also made you look elegant. You held it close to your chest, marveling at the gorgeous hairpin that had been generously given to you by, at the moment, your closest friend. 

Though through the previous conversations you had with him, he stated that he only thought of you as an ally, or a partner in crime to be more precise, you thought that his perspective of you changed. Just with a small token of appreciation like that, made your heart melt with ecstasy.