Chapter 49-significant other

You slowly woke up from your slumber. Rubbing your eyes cozily, you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You could feel him caressing your body, his warm breath against your neck. You raised your hands up, squirming out of his tight grasp. You pushed the skirt of your nightgown down, fluffing it up. 

Quickly, you took a large sized bunny, slotting it into his arms as a replacement of you. You watched him as he cutely slept, hugging the bunny tightly. You decided to take your hand phone out and snap a picture of him sleeping whilst hugging your soft toy bunny. The queen-sized hotel bed was comfortable, with huge pillows for your comfort.

Heading to the bathroom, you took a shower in there to get yourself clean and ready for the day after brushing your dirty teeth. Once you had finished showering, you wrapped a white towel around your slim body and went out to get some clothes to change into. Unexpectedly, you found Chishiya awake, standing right at the doorway with his sharp gaze piercing into your soul.

"You didn't tell me you were awake." He towered over you. You slowly felt yourself shrinking down at his intimidating presence, replying, "Nice to see that you didn't wake up the moment I came out of your hands."

"One more time you replace yourself with that toy bunny, I'll rip it to shreds." His condescending voice scared you, until he lifted your chin up and gave you a kiss on your lips. "Good morning, darling." He smiled at how you were frightened of him when he was slightly angry at you.

"Nice to see that you got a good night's sleep, babe!" You went to your luggage bag and dug through it, looking for some suitable clothes to wear. "Today, we're going to Paris, the place of love. What would be suitable to wear for this occasion?" You dug through your luggage bag as you could hear water running from the bathroom.

Soon, your eyes landed on a black dress that had sleeves that tightened up on its elbows. You headed into your room, locked the door and changed into it. It flowed down to your ankles elegantly, making you look like a black swan. On your small waist, you put on a navy blue corset, tying it up by yourself. You wore the golden necklace with a ruby flower design made out of actual ruby that Chishiya had given you on your first anniversary.

You styled your hair by curling it up at the bottom, giving your hair a stylish, wavy look. You also wore a cute white hat that curved up at the right side. With a ribbon tied around it, you looked amazing, your jewelry on your hands and your earrings dangling on your earlobes. With the pair of sunglasses that Artie, the owner of Vogue Japan, had given you, you were the definition of beautiful.

Once you came out of your room, you saw Chishiya's stunning look. He wore a collared shirt with  his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He wore a black tie around his neck, putting on a maroon blazer that was slightly long and loose, but you liked it. He wore a pair of cotton pants that complimented his leather boots.

"Ready to go?" He asked you, extending his hand out. You slipped on a pair of black lace-up front boots, nodding your head. You felt elated.

The both of you were wealthy and successful, you being a young, yet talented inventor who earned 200 million yen per year, whilst he was an intelligent medical director at Tokyo Hospital, earning approximately 50 million yen a year. Both of you led amazing lives, yet making sure to help out others who were in need of any form of support.

Of course, you still kept close ties with the girls, Kuina in particular, constantly inviting her on a girls' night out with Ann, Heiya and Usagi. The five of you had loads of fun together, having the best of times with each other. You guys would spend a lot of time having sleepovers at each other's houses, also doing fun activities together such as going to the beach, going to clubs together, and also watching movies or going to concerts. The five of you were truly best friends who had each other's backs.