Chapter 33- Saviour

"NOW!" You shouted, running to the side while shooting them with every last paintball you had. They shot back, but sadly for them, they had wasted most of their paintballs in your last battle or doing target shooting. You quickly hid behind Chishiya's shield, forcing them to waste quite a few paintballs.

"You lured them here faster than I anticipated. Also, I didn't expect you to bring this many enemies. I expected three at the most," Chishiya sat down, crossing his legs with his hands placed comfortably in his pocket. You curled your hair to the back of your head, before heading back out. You bounced on the iron shield and onto a shipping crate next.

You then caught their attention by doing a side flip down, shooting them who were in all directions with both of your guns. "This is why I always use dual-wield weapons instead of just one!" You exclaimed with pure ecstasy. It was your turn to turn the tables around.

You noticed that Maki and Misaki had run out of paintballs and were retreating. You turned your attention to Yaba and Banda who were shooting while fighting Haruto and Keiji. "Screw it!" Yaba sweared, before heading towards you. "Kayami, I ran out of paintballs. Hurry up and swap one of your guns with me!" He hollered to you, dodging Haruto's shots.

Haruto had shot him in his leg, causing him to nearly fall down. You tossed him one of your guns, him catching it successfully. "Use it wisely, I don't have much paintballs left in that one!" You called back to him. Banda was simply hiding behind a corner and coming out to shoot them once he had aimed at them properly, not wasting a single paintball. Despite some of them being blocked by Keiji's shield, he still managed to earn quite a lot of points.

You were just about to turn around and chase after Maki and Misaki, but you were met with a hard chest. You looked up to see Kousuke with his gun in his hands, his messy bangs swaying with the wind.

You turned back around and tried to jump off the shipping crate, but he grabbed you by your elbows before you could make a move. You tried to squirm out of his tight grasp, but your arms were immobilized and he was far too strong for you. 

"Get off of me!" You screamed, catching Chishiya's attention. Knowing that he was already winning, Kousuke decided to play around with you instead of earning more points.

Swinging your body left and right, you tried to loosen his grip on you, anything just to get out of that sticky situation. Fidgeting your body, you found that it was futile to try anything, and you were under his control. 

Out of instinct, you bent your leg forward and attempted to kick him from behind.

He quickly let go of you and kicked you onto the shipping crate head-first. You felt dizziness swirl through your head, your vision blurring out. Then, you spat out some blood onto the shipping crate, desperately attempting to crawl away from him. You fought it hard, trying to stand back up, but Kousuke beat you to it and stomped on you. 

He bent down and whispered into your ear, "You know, you really got me there with your plan. But, the one who will survive is me." He grabbed your pink hair, stretching it, before banging it onto the metal shipping crate.

"Akira...Shuntaro..." you yelped, before blacking out into a deep nap, tasting the metallic, yet salty taste of blood. 

"Help....me!"

——————————————————-

(you blacked out remember? I really wanted to write about you waking up to a game clear, but that would take you out of the edge of your seat.)

CHISHIYA'S POV:

I looked up from my hiding spot to see that Kousuke had knocked Yuki out cold. I needed to get her out of here, and fast. He grabbed her by her leg, and tossed her down toward the hard concrete ground.