Extra note

Ahhhh i might stop writing this story because Alice in borderland is not as trendy as before and I'm not really getting the constant views so maybe I should just settle down with 6.5K? I'm not really sure what I should do and I'm failing to find motivation to complete. I kept on deleting previous drafts because they sucked or are out of plot, and I can't really find something proper to write about right now. Should I? Maybe when I find some hope I'll continue writing because I'm about 5 chapters close to finishing this whole entire story...

 MaAlso, thanks to all the people who have been commenting, reading through my story and always giving me your nice votes :) I'm more than satisfied with this story because I've by far passed 1k readers and have gotten more readers than expected in this story. Although, i am disappointed that I did not write to the best of my abilities and I feel that I could have done better than this. However, the story must go on and maybe later on I'll find my ideas back and continue on the story. Making these original games never fail to amaze me by my creativity and you guys have been supporting me all along. If it wasn't for you guys giving me notifications everyday, I would have stopped writing this story and deleted it.

So really, thank you all for 6.5K views and 130 votes in this story. I am very happy with all of you guys and I hope that in the future if I were to write more stories, that it could gained more views than this one. Really, I owe my gratitude to all of you for not putting my time and effort into vain. You all are the best and I cannot express my thanks to you in words, so let me convey my thanks to all of you in this way. 

Nothing else makes me more happy than reading your comments on this story, seeing that you've been adding it to a countless amounts of reading lists and that I now have over 200 engaged readers that have been spending more than 10 minutes reading this a week. You all have made me archived so much at this age and I am proud that I also got the opportunity to pour out all of my emotions into this story. Even if this story does not get a lot of attention I am happy that the people who read this story are continuously helping me and encouraging me to write to the best of my ability. 

I know I've said this many times, but, truly, thank you :)

Yours Sincerely,

Kim