Chapter 60-deadly secrets

From my peripheral vision, I noticed that quite a number of green team members had been warily watching us and waiting for the right time to strike. 

"C-Careful of the gu-green team," I warned them, unexpectedly making eye contact with one of them.

"I think I have a plan..."Hiroshima placed his hands on his hips and scratched his chin, staring at the marvelously gigantic platforms that stacked one atop another.

———————————

As the five of us got into position, there was a green team member who was roaming upstairs in search of the red team's whereabouts. "NOW!" I shouted, before jumping out of my hiding spot from above and shooting one of his targets. He smirked, wondering what kind of plan I was planning, having only one person in a desperate attempt to get one point. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He smuggled, before pointing his gun at me.

"Nothing dumb!" I exclaimed, filled with confidence in my body. I noticed, every time I did not have a single fear or worry, my stutter seemed to have mysteriously disappeared. Maybe all I really had to do was to have faith in myself.

Becky came out from below me, grabbing his leg and pulling it hard which caused him to trip. She then came out of the hole she had made in the platform like a mole, shooting his second target. Unfortunately, just when she was aiming for his last target, he had shaken her off and began to retreat back to his group. 

"Ambush! I need assistance!" He shouted to his teammates. After dealing with some other people, they shot up and dashed towards their dear teammate.

"Not a chance, asshole!" Keiko came out in front of him and shot his third and last target, causing him to get an electric shock. He dropped onto the ground, causing him to receive an electric shock. Using his leather boot, Hiroshima kicked him against a tank, before getting an amazing idea. He asked Haruka to distract them by shooting them from above, whilst he worked on his plan.

"Nothing better than a last minute craft, eh?" He smiled to himself smugly. "Maybe this could finally be the time I see Hiroshima putting in effort into something, or actually showcasing his talents. I better watch him carefully," I thought to myself.

Turning around, he noticed that the other four green team members had been chasing him at his tail, threatening to take his life and at the same time trying to free their teammate. He quickly stepped out of the way, tossing the electrified man in front of them, and dashing away in a hurry.

"What's that going to do to us?" A woman aimed at his target, taking a step forward before she immediately felt electricity coursing through her veins and making her drop to the ground. The three other teammates noticed this, and instantaneously backed away from the spilling driving petrol on the ground.

Leaking out, Hiroshima swiftly grabbed it up from the ground, not until he got slightly shocked by the excess oil on the bottle. "Ouch! That stung! Sorry, I need this to get home later!" He went off, pulling his other teammate.

"Hiroshima, that was amazing!" I exclaimed, raising my hands in the air as an exaggeration.

"Not until you find out that they're now taking a detour to get us from below, but I always have an idea in stock," he replied, before jumping off the edge. Becky and Keiko raced towards the ledge and banged their hands onto the bars, gripping them tightly. They both leaned froward, before worriedly shouting, "Hiro-kun!"

Noticing that he had fallen down, the green team members acted on impulse without a second thought, "The two of you stay here and get the other people, I'll handle that bitch." A blond man threw himself down with his gun aiming at Hiroshima's targets.