Chapter 7-Executive meeting

"By the looks of you, you seem like a cup D to cup E girl. My favourite cup size!" Hatter handed you a black bikini for you to change into, which you refused immediately. 

Looking at the bikini with disgust, you saw that there was a metal ring connecting the two cups, and it showed everybody half of your breasts like a prostitute, the spaghetti straps loosely dangling from it, and it was no different from being butt naked. 

The bottoms to you, were acceptable, but it still made you feel uncomfortable with moving around, especially with the rule allowing sexual activity and with you surrounded by so many men.

 "Please, give me something less skin revealing than that. A one-piece swimsuit will be very much appreciated, Takeru-san." You requested. You were not looking for more Niraigis to molest you. Absolutely not.

"Okay, okay. You would look attractive in a bikini with your body type, but I'll give you the one-piece swimsuit," he accepted before handing you a one piece, low neck skirted black swimsuit along with a beige-colored straw hat with a black silk ribbon tied around it. It looked rather fashionable, which you secretly liked. Then, he gave Chishiya a pair of swimming trunks that had some blue leaf designs.

"Kid, I'm sorry but I don't really have any children's swimming trunks with me. However, you're not that short. Here's our smallest size we have on us. It might be a little big for you, but just use the strings to tighten it." Hatter told Akira, who nodded in response, clearly already not liking the beach a bit.

"When will you give us our rankings and that bracelet that indicates it?" Akira asked.

"Wow. You're pretty smart for a kid. Well, after we decide on it based on your cards, we'll inform you," Hatter answered, a little surprised that you already had a considerable amount of information about the beach.

———————————————————————————————-

"Hey Akira! Is the pants too big for you?"

"No, it's fine, Sis, please stop concerning for me right now and think about yourself for once. I'm not a gullible young child anymore." Akira reassured you, wearing a thin white shirt to cover his upper body. At your doorsteps you found pairs of slippers and sandals that were approximately your foot size.

(For anybody wondering, your one-piece swimsuit is basically like a sleeveless short black dress that had a V-line and its skirt reached down to your thigh level.)

From the door opposite to you, you saw Chishiya walk out of the door. He raised his hand to acknowledge you. You saw him wearing his slippers and swimming trunks, his black t-shirt had been taken off, leaving his hoodie covering his upper body, letting half of his bare chest show. 

You had to admit that he looked kind of attractive, though you did not have feelings for him. (Yet.)

"Hello, Chishiya-san. Akira and I are going to do some physical training. Would you like to join us?" You questioned. Chishiya thought for a while before accepting. "This would be a perfect opportunity to observe their fighting skills and how they get physically fit." He pondered, following you two.

Not long, you three found what looked like a gym room filled with some bars and training equipment. Great!

 You did not expect the beach to have these kind of utilities. The two of you got in and began warming up. You performed some splits to increase your flexibility and did some stretching. After that, you began to do pushups, just like your daily routine. 50 pushups, a 2 minute plank, 100 sit-ups and 40 pull-ups.

Upon completing your daily workout routine, you were fired up. Although Akira was not as fit as you, he tried his best to catch up with your routines. He did 20 of each, and his plank was only a minute and a quarter. Chishiya was simply doing his own workouts, making sure to keep an eye on you two.