"Intoxication and Tension"

Construction workers and the mayor of Lucerne, Switzerland, decided on a distinctive design for a restaurant. Once we reach a consensus on the price, construction will start within a month.

There was another pair of eyes greeting me. Compared to me, my helper seemed less nervous. My father had approved the layout of the dining room. Unexpectedly, it dawned on me that your father had originally intended Luke to oversee his project. When we talk to him, we can probably expect him to chastise us for what we did.

Sitting there watching the Lucerne customers, I noticed that I was rather uneasy in my chair, yet they seemed unconcerned and carried on with their conversations. I couldn't help but worry whether they would eventually come to their senses. Why did I not feel well today?

Even though I checked my phone often, Ella hadn't gotten back to me. Was there a particular reason she didn't say anything? Could you provide some context? I tried to talk her into agreeing the next evening, but she wouldn't budge.

I had visited the restaurant recently, but she was not there. Despite my advice, he made his own decisions. After our meeting, my buddy welcomed me as she went home. I was only bored. "Did the conference go well? If so, please provide further details.

My buddy was there, startling me, and I saw he had followed me inside the building. All I wanted to know was whether this was his purpose for being here, and if so, what it was. I stayed away from my pal, even though he was there. Why? How come I hadn't locked myself in my room? Why did I believe I wouldn't be able to get a key? I suggest changing the locks.

Tossing it was the wisest thing I did. Why did it seem like someone had abandoned me recently? Could you describe what transpires in a breakup? I was sitting on a bar stool in the dining room when Dylan came out of the kitchen. He had no idea where the magazine he held came from.

I glanced out my balcony window in frustration, just to make my point. It was obvious he didn't appreciate being nosy. But to Ella, it seemed weird. She said, "I didn't think she'd call." "What's so troubling about that girl from the diner?" "Well, I must admit it was odd that she didn't call me."

I put the magazine down because it distracted me. What possible causes can there be for her absence? Dylan had grabbed the magazine from the kitchen, and he started talking while I sat on a bar stool in the dining room. As I walked over to the balcony, I started with a window.

"Who?" "Whoa, are you obsessed with her?" "She didn't call." He said, still reading the magazine, "I noticed your note was odd." I concurred, acknowledging my own surprise.

I inhaled deeply, took out my phone, and collapsed into my couch. "Don't be concerned about me," he told me. Naturally, there was nothing different about the two of us. I was drunk. She really gets the idea behind this proposition. He gave a shrug. Is she able to accept your awful advice? I couldn't stop blinking.

I couldn't remember leaving her a tip, even though I had written her a message. Did she lose her cool because I forgot to give a tip? It may have been that I unknowingly gave her a bad tip. It took more than one and a half hours to get dinner. She wasn't the worst server, but she also wasn't the most trustworthy.

I was disappointed on a personal and professional level. I eventually became irritated with her for choosing to manage the whole restaurant by herself. She never brought me to the restroom so I wouldn't become ill while the other customers had a good time. Dylan may have left a tip, but if I were the diner, I would have handled things differently because she deserved more. She said she needed money, but she turned down my offer. And what else was happening?

Because I was worried about her work, I contacted the restaurant. I didn't want one pervert to cause her to lose her career. How anybody might find her behavior undesirable eluded me.