Chapter 40.

As I directed my look toward my mother, two pairs of eyes turned to face me, but only one set of eyes prohibited me from continuing with my conversation. It's Ella. I attempted to come up with anything to say, but my mind was completely blank. As a result, she quickly sidestepped me and sped past me in order to get to the elevator. After a few seconds, she grimaced and then brushed her dress with her shoulder. For the simple reason that my mother was just a few feet away, she was unable to pursue her. As a response, she said, "I... I can't." "Aren't you going after her?" I inquired about it. When I was getting closer to my mother, I heard a loud crash coming from the direction of her office. She raced down the hallway after giving me a short slap on the back and proceeding quickly. Clarissa gave me a slap on the back and then exclaimed, "Ugh, you're hopeless," before leaving the room and running down the hallway.

I was entering the office when two security officials unlocked the front door, and as I was doing so, I accidently shattered a piece of glass that was lying about on the floor. The moment I walked into the room, I knocked over a lamp that was broken. The blood red fingernails that were in front of my mother's desk were painted the same color as the rest of her body, which was painted the same color. Levi stood in front of her, gazing at her while acting as if he had injured his shoulder. He was clutching his shoulder. Despite the fact that my mind was racing and I was wondering what the heck Levi was doing, I went between him and her. How is it possible that that girl may do you harm? "How dare she talk to me in that manner?" While I was rushing between her and Levi, I couldn't help but wonder what Levi was doing. As her rage grew, her eyes became wider. Her level of wrath had reached an entirely new level. In the moment that she turned to face me, her eyes were filled with fury.

When Levi told me that he was leaving Luke's rehabilitation center, he informed me that he was calm and collected his thoughts. Levi said, "Did Dr. Smith know?" in an effort to calm down. He concluded by saying, "No matter what you threaten them with, you will not be able to keep me there." You will not be able to keep me there since it is not feasible. No matter how hard you try, you will never be able to keep me in that position. I will sign myself out once again regardless of the circumstances if you pull me back. "You are bringing back the damn tramp, Luke," I said to him. "Are you making an effort to take the life of your sibling?At that moment, I was experiencing a feeling of lightheadedness and stretched out to hold myself on anything. Suddenly, the location disappeared. The sensation of lightheadedness prompted me to begin reaching for my arms in an effort to provide support for myself. My chest was filled with a rumble of agony, and it caused me to gasp. The realization that I had been hyperventilating came to me as I took a deep breath.

On the other hand, "N-no" not only sounded and felt horrible, but it also felt and sounded incorrect as I sought to abandon the situation. Half of the time, I am at a loss for words when I am surrounded by something soothing and comforting. In addition, I have been hurt, which is why it is unfair. If I were to state that I couldn't leave you until we broke up, kissed, and you told me you loved me before you ignored me once again, would that be exactly accurate? "I am sure." When she nodded, her hair fell down over her face in a waterfall. "I think that is true." I paused, making an effort to avoid saying too much. Underneath her stern demeanor, I could sense that she had a kind heart. Despite the tough exterior, she was able to wipe it off, exposing a compassionate heart hiding behind it. I can not understand why someone would want to do damage to someone like Ella. "Now that you've understood what I mean, let me clarify." What I could not comprehend was how someone could cause Ella to suffer such a great deal of suffering. As a result of the fact that I am really interested in being of assistance to you, Luke, I will keep the promise that I made to your brother to be there for you.

In spite of the fact that I love you, I will refrain from hurting myself for you. I have no problem with whatsoever you want to do; I will not object. I have no problem with any decision you choose. I will respect either option you decide to go with. I then told her, "Once you make a decision, there is no turning back." "Ella..." "Your first choice," she responded.
Do not get in contact with me if you ever discover me. I would prefer you leave me alone for a time, and I would want Canning to spy on me. I merely want to be left alone for a short while, but I'd be delighted to help you and your brother. I want you to know that I will always be depending on you. Do not proclaim you adore me or call me intoxicated." "And what are your other options?" I inquired about it.