Chapter 32.

During our journey to the restaurant, I was able to get a deeper comprehension of civil judicial proceedings. Despite the fact that Christian had just threatened to file a complaint, he had not yet done so. Considering that I was experiencing nausea and vomiting, I went to see Christian to find out whether I had been called in for a meeting. In the event that he seized my hand and brought allegations against me, I would get a jail sentence. Being taken by him was a greater cause for concern than being sued; in the worst case scenario, he would take my savings account away from me. After seeing that I was worried about Troy, Dylan offered me a shoulder squeeze to show his worry. You are going to be ok. When I'm in the correct frame of mind, I can actually prove to be a really competent lawyer. It made me chuckle. When Calvin saw us making our way to the backroom with the security computer, he was angry to see us. In order to avoid us, he shifted his head away from us and pushed his nose up.

He responded with a frigid demeanor. "This could make you lose your job here," he said in response. Dylan was met with a narrowing of Calvin's beady eyes as he said, "Just like your restaurant will lose its reputation when you find out that the manager lets customers get away with sexually harassing the waitress." Dylan reached into the pocket of his jacket and brought out a business card. He then handed it to Calvin and said, "And who are you?" After a little period of time spent examining it, Calvin's demeanor abruptly altered, and he became pale. It is Dylan Smith. I will be defending Ella in the case that Mr. Vaughn has filed. It was his response. I apologize to you, Mr. Smith. Who was it that sent you? Was it your father?"W-well, I don't have anything to do with this, but I'll help you in any way I can," Dylan remarked to Calvin with a courteous smile and a nod. "I'll be here for you in any way I can."

With a frown on my face, I thought to myself, "What a terrible kisser he was." He puckered his lips, turned his back on me, and then allowed himself in. Dylan added, "I want footage of Ella's entire shift," as he glanced at the security displays before continuing. "I hope we can settle things quick." "Well, I don't have anything to do with this, but I'll do my best to help."When Calvin finally asked, "It wasn't an attack! ", I couldn't help but laugh.I looked at Dylan and exchanged glances with him. Is he serious about what he said? There was no possibility that the movie could have been absent. Dylan narrowed his eyes and stated, "I believe it would be wise to keep all of the footage at this point." In an effort to avoid Dylan's gaze, Calvin let out a huge gasp of air while simultaneously looking around the room. "I'll pull up what I can."

Back to us, Calvin informed us that the cameras were not functioning properly, and he said, "It's unfortunate, but-" "Did you delete the footage?" In light of the fact that the cameras were continually rolling around the clock, seven days a week, I was aware that it remained in that location for a period of three months before being progressively eradicated. My attention was pulled to the blurry and blank camera photos that Calvin had emailed to me, and I noted that they were both facing the table where Christian was sitting as well as the bar area."They weren't working," I chimed in to say. Who gave you the order to carry out that.In response to my direction, Calvin froze.

After tampering with the evidence, Dylan moved closer to Calvin and, as he approached, he leaned forward and terrified Calvin with his wide eyes, nearly causing Calvin's eyes to bulge out of their sockets. "Who was it that told you. Christian has filed a lawsuit against me, but this wasn't legal! I was raging with rage. The instant that Calvin came to a halt, I realized that I had been right. In order to get Calvin to turn around, Dylan grabbed his shoulders and pushed him.I can't say for sure. I had the impression that you were aware that it was against the law to tamper with evidence. At this point, it is not difficult for me to transform this case from a civil one into a criminal one.

If I hadn't been so angry with him, I would have laughed at him since the track record of success that our firm has had is well known. During the time when Calvin was saying, "I'm keeping the original footage," Dylan's grip became more firm, and he yelled out, "Don't make me take you to court." Then, Dylan compelled Calvin to go to the other side of the room and then allowed him to leave. On the flash drive of the computer, you will find everything that you may possible need. It was a response to what Calvin had stated that the video was there when he tripped and seemed pallid with sweat on his forehead.