Chapter 16.

Following an experience that was quite similar to what Luke's mother had through, I found it difficult to stay motionless. After all that had occurred with his mother, it was difficult for him to remain motionless. Over the course of those days, I spent my time wandering about the kitchen, rubbing my face against the glass wall of the living room, traveling up and down the stairs leading to the balcony a dozen times, and checking my phone around one hundred times. It is when I received the SMS, it was all that I had imagined it to be.

I received a message from Luke informing me that I should leave his residence and Return the money that he has. Even though he had warned me not to approach his mother, I pretended to be lying when I said that we had sex there. I did this because I wanted to avoid his mother. It was then that I abruptly burst into tears and said, "Augh!" The shouting of Dylan, "Ella, you need to sit down," drew my attention to the situation. In a short amount of time, Luke will most likely arrive. When Dylan sprang up from his couch, he looked at me with a troubled expression on his face while looking at me in terror.

It is possible that he is doing a background inquiry; if this is the case, I might be subject to defamation lawsuit. On the off chance that he was going to go looking for her, she would be able to recognize me. "I really doubt it-" "Do you think she's going to put a tail on me?" . Holy cow! I just disclosed to her that I was a member of Facebook and provided her with my full name. This is incomprehensible! This is incomprehensible!It was then that he stood up, made his way to where I was, and began climbing the stairs. I took a step backwards and forced myself against the rails as I retreated. quite a bit.

I murmured, making sure to keep my voice to a level that Dylan would not be able to hear. "So she thinks I'm not good enough for Luke?" Was the question that he asked. To my forearm, he took a hold. "You're fine." "I guess she thinks the same thing." It was a sigh. If someone were to see Luke and I side by side, they would be able to see the difference between us. Because of this, I could never make myself appear to be someone that I certainly was not. "Take a deep breath and stop thinking," I said. "I am the essence of calm." "Unless I break the contract between Luke and me and he's gonna kill me or worse, take his money back."

There was a wrinkle in Dylan's brow. As soon as the front door opened, my jaw fell open in a moment of terror. Is it possible that Luke's mother is returning once more? "How is that even worse?" I was knocked down for around three seconds when my foot became trapped on the wood. At that moment, strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist. I attempted to free myself from Dylan's grasp, but I felt myself stumbling a little bit. When I was to the top step of the staircase, I positioned my head so that it was about two inches away from it and peered up at it. Through the use of Luke remained there, seeming to be completely oblivious to my inverted viewpoint. I am perplexed.

A question was posed to him, "What do you two do...?"Holding on to his In order to straighten my back, I began by rotating my arm and spinning for a little amount of time. In response, I remarked, "Luke, I am sorry." According to him, "I am sorry." In the event that you decide to terminate the contract, it is acceptable. My response was, "I'm sorry, but I just can't help it." "What are you both doing?" he asked, his jaw tense, and I paused momentarily before responding. The question "Help what?" was pressed upon me. "Fool around with my best friend while I was working?" he asked in response. "What?"

he said, pointing at us in disbelief. The conversation proceeded with Dylan smiling slightly and saying, "Luk, I had no idea that you and his girlfriend were so close." Bennett asked once more, "What's wrong with you?" with a skeptical expression that continued to haunt him. "Don't you want to?" "Why would I want to?" My words were, "Your mother..." and I gave him a slight nod. "Did she come here while I was gone?" I indicated with a nod. "At what time? Exactly what happened? What was she wearing? I indicated with a nod. A question that he posed was, "What happened to me?"He is going to comment on my clothes.