Chapter 31.

As my head was filled with fog, I was frantically searching around the bed for my phone. It was because of it that I was able to begin my day. While she was lying next to me on my bed, she was dressed in nothing but her bra and was enveloped in my silk sheets. During the process of clearing my throat, I became aware of how dry my mouth had become. When I began coughing, my cheeks were quite red and flushed. I got the sensation that my tongue had been As I said before, similar to sandpaper. "Did you just touch my boob?" I let out a croak. I responded to it. "Yes." I responded to it. "Inadvertently." Ella clenched her teeth and grimaced.

Her eyelids were tightly closed. The moment I moved my head to the left, my heart began to race and my brain began to pound. She sprung up all of a sudden, and it seemed as if she suddenly became aware that she was, in fact, shirtless as the blankets fell off of her body. The words "Oh no, I don't even have a shirt to change into!" came out of her mouth abruptly. "Crap, I don't have a shirt." To fully understand what she was saying, it took me a few seconds. "Oh no!" "Oh no!" "Oh no!" I once again shielded my eyes in accordance with my suggestion. Initially, she desired solitude, in part due to the fact that the little amount of sunlight that entered my window seemed to be the sun itself. "Channing puked all over it, don't you remember?"

I inquired for a short period of time. Upon opening my eyes, I saw that Ella's chest was made of a sheet that was covering it. I was given a shoulder touch, and she responded with a "No." At the same moment when you were prepared to reject Channing for throwing up, you established a strong bond to him and showed your affection for him. At first, I thought that I was fully covered in bruises since I saw them all over him. However, I also saw that I was not wearing a shirt at the time. In addition, I was stripped of my clothing, as if I had been involved in some kind of criminal activity. While I was staring at her, I couldn't help but wonder whether it was the hangover or what she had said that was making me feel sick. However, I was unable to articulate my thoughts. "Oh, we tied the true lover's knot." "I'm sorry," I muttered to myself.

managed to declare that they were unable to keep their composure. "You're sorry?" I have a question for you.If you had been subjected to any kind of pressure, I would not have given permission if you were under the influence of alcohol. I have no recollection of it. She uttered the word "Wow," her blue eyes widening in response to the knowledge. Wow, she said as her blue eyes opened in surprise. "Wow," she added. I had just finished telling a joke about it. Following the appearance of a sheepish expression, she said, "We did nothing." "Please tell me I threw it out." "You tried, but I didn't let you." "You puke all over your shirt when you hugged Channing." I spotted the clothing that had been completely consumed by fire in my laundry basket in an instant.

I went back to my bed after experiencing nausea and vomiting. During the struggle that she was having to leave the room, I saw that she was wearing my pajamas, and I smiled before I went back to get into bed. As I looked down, my eyes wandered to the shirt. "Remind me never to drink again," I said over and over again as I climbed out of bed to go eat dinner. "Let me fetch you a glass of water." After giving it some thought, I came to the conclusion that I shouldn't have been able to enjoy it to the same degree as she did during her visit. the whole night in my bed. I took a smell of her shampoo and liked it. I took a deep breath in, as if I were really breathing it in. The sensation spread across my whole body.

filled me with joy, and as I breathed the scent, I could feel her warm back pressing against my chest and the softness of her hair tickling my nose. I was filled with bliss. I was ready to reprimand the person who had called me when all of a sudden, my phone jolted me out of my trance, and I began fumbling about in an attempt to find it. The sound of my mother's voice on the television would not alleviate the pain in my brain. As I did so, I let go of the phone that was lying on the bed. Rather of paying attention to what she had to say, I hurled it back into the bed. Vzzzt, vzzt, and all that. "Are you going to answer that?" As it manifested itself again, I checked my phone. A glass of water was in her hand when she emerged from the tunnel. "No," she said. "It is too early to discuss my mother with you." "It is way past noon, Luke."