Chapter 49.

In order to maintain a straight expression as I worked on fixing the wig that was on his head, I bit my lip into my lip. "Are you sure it's a good idea?" "Yes...?" "I don't know if I'm comfortable with it-" "Channing, this is our best option." Should we fail to effectively handle this situation, there would be severe consequences. It did not strike me as hilarious in the least. I received a look of adoration from Channing. "Does it look okay?" I attempted to ask a question, but my voice became muffled as a result of the laughing that I had been attempting to suppress. Making an effort to suppress my laughter, I clapped my hand over my lips and attempted to keep it from coming out. In an effort to calm him down, I firmly put the helmet on his head and made the statement, "You look cute." While firmly holding his head, I spoke the words, "I am sorry." Not only are you ". "No, no."

I did state. As a result of the fact that you are far more identifiable than I am, you should put on that wig. Channing wore a frown. The response that I gave to your inquiry was, "You work there." When asked why someone would wear a dress, I responded by saying, "It will make you appear more credible." This was my response to the question. "Yes, I agree." "You just told me that Mrs. Connor had just been away for a weekend." "Okay, you've got all the time you need." "So, what's the point of wearing a dress?" "It will make you appear more credible." I tried to avoid looking at his emaciated legs, which resembled chickens, and I closed my eyes. "I feel like you're making fun of me," he said, glancing at me as he spoke. I closed my eyes and murmured, "I'm not," as I answered. During the time that I was clearing my throat, Channing's eyebrows knitted together as if he was amusing himself. Because of the way his lips opened and closed, I couldn't help but smile.

You will be able to conceal your lack of figure by wearing a toggle coat that I will send you. I won't let it upset me since I'll make sure that you are engulfed in it. "Nope," I said. The response I gave was, "I don't mind," as I was somewhat bouncing about. "I swear, that shirt you wear is tacky." To keep myself from thinking about it, I waited for a moment while I was buttoning up my brown shirt. This kept me from thinking about it. When I turned around to face Channing, I did so with caution; but, as soon as I done so, he gave me a full-fledged scowl. My hair began to tremble in reaction to his assertion that "it's actually a federal crime." "What...?" After hearing his remarks, I queried while my wig was flying in time with them. Because I seemed to be a criminal in the corner mirror, I sat in the corner of the room and thought to myself, "Maybe UPS workers are safer?" because of my appearance with the corner mirror. Because it was too big for us, we had to borrow it for the night from a stranger who shipped it to us at the hospital. We had purchased this item on eBay, but it beyond our expectations.

A dress shirt with a UPS cross stitch on the left pocket of the shirt was found inside an outfit consisting of brown slacks with a black belt, a tacky polo shirt with a similar cross stitch on the left pocket of the shirt, and a brown polo shirt with a cap covered with patches that covered my face. All of these items were worn together. I knew that we were doomed, as I said before. Channing shook his head in response. Not only did his lips shine with a little brighter color than usual, which was not an uncommon occurrence, but it was also difficult to conceal the fact that he was supposed to be a woman. Because my brother was already there, I am unable to go to jail.What has changed about him are you asking? "We haven't tried yet." "There is nothing" He continues to be a very useful instrument. I looked in Luke's way with a sad and helpless expression.

After that, I took off this dress," I said. Unfortunately, we were unable to do this. While I was attending to Channing's worry, I left Levi on the couch. I wrapped my hands over his elbows and gripped them firmly in an effort to pull them back out. To hell with them, to hell with the consequences. By inserting my fingers into his elbow crooks, I attempted to untangle them and remove them. Rather than the other way around, I was the one who removed him from the difficulties. "Canning, you're right; we've got to do this." "The dress has to go." "No, you still need it-" Following the process of his shimming his arms through the arm slots, I used my hands to pull his arms out. In spite of the fact that he grumbled, he continued to tread on the bottom of my baggy pants, which caused me to lose my equilibrium. As I grabbed him, I wrapped my arms over his shoulders and encircled him. Upon opening the door, we saw that there was only a few inches of space between our faces.