Chapter 56.

It was difficult for me to understand what the security guard/policewoman was saying since she was speaking so rapidly. I was unable to hear what she was saying. The fact that you are being held should be communicated to you, and you have the right to maintain your silence. During the legal proceedings, whatever you say might be used against you. A few feet away from the arrest, she stood there and stared at the officers that were there. However, my mother was not paying attention. She asked me over and over again, "Are you under arrest?" I had the impression that my mother was not paying attention to what I was saying. The officer pointed at her hands and she would not stop asking, "Arrested?" She had the same idea in the back of her mind as I had.

She would not quit asking. The first that they asked was, "Are you arrested?" Her question was, "On what basis?" she was asking. The warrant is something that I would want to see for you. You can count on me not to follow you. Theresa. gazed at my mother with a slender expression on her face. In a low voice, Sierra said. She had only inquired about what had transpired, despite the fact that he had asked her, "What just happened?" and provided her with a piece of paper. Sierra questioned her about whether or not she had engaged in any unlawful activities, to which she responded, "I don't think you should resist arrest."

He then handed her a piece of paper and said, "What did I just do?" There is a possibility that he himself might want to add anything to that list, or that he may have other suggestions. She spat forth the most ludicrous charges she could think of when she was presented with them, which included the following: "Perjury, subornation of perjury, filing of false reports, obstruction of justice, conspiracy, misconduct by officers, and assault with a deadly weapon." Who was the person who made these claims? Follow the trail of the criminals. The police officer did not reply to my mother but instead seized her behind her back in order to cuff her and twist their body. while the wrists are interlocked. A question was presented by her. I won't even go so far as to be.

I would want to be arrested since I am now located outside of the state," Dylan, whose I finally muttered, "What's up?" Sierra said with a smile, "What's going on?" He walked behind me with furrowed brows and added, "Keep objecting, and we'll add even more."" I finally spoke out, saying, "I confessed to everything this morning." "I haven't done anything criminal." The only way I could stop this was by giving the facts that I had. My mother added in an angry tone, "You don't realize that if I go down, you also go down with me?"In reaction to his comments, she snapped, "I'm going back to the station with you!" and that was the end of the conversation." Sierra said, caressing his neck, "I cannot live knowing that I'm protecting somebody who tried to hurt their own children."

It's not going to be easy for you. My mother glared at me and said, "I cannot go through this anymore." We're going to have problems in the end. You won't find it enjoyable. "Or it's going to be challenging for the sake of you." "The knowledge that I am protecting someone prevents me from living." "Who is making an effort to cause harm to his own children?" time to go, She shook her head and said, "Raveena, would you like me to accompany you?" She then went on to say, "You can drive yourself back." You have no intention of fleeing. "Thank you," Tala's response was. "It's sure that you will eventually be able to inform Sierra of her whereabouts. Sierra is somewhere. Isabelle can go back with her if she desires, but for now, we must get to the station."

Sierra looked at me with a smile and turned to face me. "I'm just cleaning up the mess I made and getting punished for it," Sierra said in response. Tara felt a sigh. I was at a loss for words when she profusely apologized and added, "My captain was not pleased with my decision to come here, so I don't want to be berated. Keep Isabelle in touch with you; she's having a hard time with all of this." I responded by saying, "I will make sure that everything is addressed, including the marriage license." After a brief pause, I was able to formulate a response. It was said that your brother would not be subject to any punishment. My mother was confined, which was an odd sight to watch, and I had told Sierra that would be with her, and the fact that we were taking place in a dream world felt inconceivable.