Chapter 27.

I yelled out "Troy!" as I saw Troy hurling his hands in the air and diving at Luke. Given that it was Troy, it was only natural for me to be aware of it. When Troy launched himself at me, I was weeping and thought it was going to be so lovely even though I was crying. Luke twisted them and held them behind Troy's back. I was unable to stop him because he was too far away, but I was also unable to reach him by accident. At first, I was taken aback by Luke's reaction since it seemed as if he would not be able to defend himself in any way. Having said that, in the moment when I realized that Because I knew he wouldn't hurt Troy, I gripped his shoulders and pushed him from behind. to keep him safe from danger, away from him. Troy gave Luke a fleeting glance through his eyes.

The tone of his voice was dismissive when he made the statement, "So, you're the guy then?" Luke seemed to be confused by the situation. "Sorry?" I said with apprehension in my voice. Using his knuckles, Troy made a frightening snapping motion. Troy shouted, "No way!" in order to attract the attention of my brother. When Dylan was standing behind us, he snorted and gave me a suspicious look. Ella, it seems as if you are surrounded by guys at this very moment. You are the main character of a novel, right? The question that Troy posed was, "Am I the primary character?" I let out a giggle. The attack that Ella committed in her flat was not of that sort.

In the past, Luke had offered me a place to stay. I frowned and gave Troy a whack on the shoulder as he muttered, "He looks suspicious," while gazing at Luke as if he were an alien. I was trying to get his attention. I patted him on the shoulder while scowling slightly and said, "You should be thankful that he did so." I then went on to say, "I am capable of passing any background check and any security clearance." The words "He" were said by Luke as he casually brushed his fingers over his hand. is really common—in a sense." After that, he continued, "It's actually pretty usual." The question "Why do you do that?" was posed by Donna as she grasped my brother's shoulder. and said, "Hey there! It's unbelievable! He's joking around. Relax. Luke is teasing us." Perhaps." I was still unsure. Luke was never one to make jokes, but the smug smirk on his face had me wondering if that was changing.

It was difficult for Troy to leave jail, and he pouted for a while before I turned to face him again. "Why are you in this place?The man asked a question as he was standing with his arms crossed over his chest. The fact that Donna went over to take up her position next to Dylan gave the impression that he had gone to the gym in order to keep himself occupied. His muscles were quite obvious, which was something he had not been able to achieve before to beginning his workout routine. My argument was bolstered by the additional evidence presented by my new attorney, and the authorities agreed with me. I do not think that Landen was attempting to have me released from prison earlier. Who is the new attorney? Is there any new evidence available? Could you please keep me updated on the situation?I urged, and his mouth twitched as his arms spread apart. After that, I softly pushed my lips together in an effort to create the appearance that you would be released as soon as possible.

to the greatest extent that it is possible. "You ought to have gotten in contact with me when you were in the process of being made available?" I inquired, "I had the option of selecting you." at the very least, up." "I'm an adult and I had a ride. Mom, I'm a big girl." I responded, "Did you forget I'm your little sister?" His words finally registered in my mind. "I'm a big girl." In response to Landen's statement, he added, "I don't know how Landen missed it so well," before shutting his lips and continuing to talk. There is reason to be suspicious of Landen. "You will never believe it." Luke and Dylan gave Troy a brief glance. "I am perplexed as to how Landen could have overlooked it." What I don't understand is how Landen could have overlooked it.

"But let's discuss this later." "Why?"" "Since it's a private matter, I don't want to discuss it in front of strangers." Yes, Dylan and Luke were at that same spot. They were not required to be aware of this. "Fine, but you better tell me everything." He hugged me tightly and stated, "I'll make sure you're safe from the hobos," in response. "Sheesh, be happy your big brother is finally free." "Yeah right?Are you? " In a word, accurate. A angry frown appeared on my face, and I pulled him against me. "You? Yes, exactly. "What? "I've been working out," he replied, flexing his biceps. "Tell me, Donna, what are your thoughts on that?"While I was speaking, Donna grinned and rolled her eyes.