Chapter 8.

I was standing there with my mouth agape and a hangnail hanging from my lips as I saw Ella go through the doorway. It was a feeling that I hadn't had in a very long time, and it was difficult to be able to adequately describe how powerful it was.

Additional controversy about her ferocity was created by the nasty language and cruel statements that she used. The method in which he spoke with me was completely different from anything else that I had ever heard. In spite of the fact that he is my closest buddy, we have never been really close.

Was it on purpose that the hair was flipped down? Dylan spoke in a rude manner. "Luke," he said once more. After hearing what I had to say, he responded by raising both of his eyebrows, but then he quickly dropped them in a motion that indicated his disapproval. "It appears that you are doing nothing but sitting there," the speaker said. Have you considered following up with her?

In response to my question, she questioned me, "Why would I do such a thing?" "Have you really heard yourself all night?" "Luk, I am serious about this. After rereading my remarks, I realized that I had made a mistake." After watching how other people responded to this, it dawned on me that it was a more serious matter than I had first thought it was.

In spite of the fact that the term may become insulting to certain individuals, I did not find it to be offensive. Although I may have worded the situation more effectively, I am sorry if I came out as being harsh. Whenever I made that statement, I was simply being truthful. It is going to take me some time to tell you the truth, but how much longer will it be until she gets angry with me when I make my confession?

There is a lot of difficulty in being truthful with Ella. Even while I can appreciate the fact that you are proud of who you are, I ask that you refrain from speaking. I heaved a breath through my mouth and shifted my chair around. Dylan heaved a sigh and turned his head to face me. "I know you get a little nervous around people like Ella, but I hope you will think twice before you speak with her," he said.

While it is true that she is poor, there is no ignoring the fact that she puts in a lot of effort. The fact that she is constantly reminded of such knowledge is probably not something that she enjoys. This is particularly true for those individuals who are more prone to being affected by it, such as ourselves. Throughout the course of the evening, you brought it up on many occasions, and it seemed to be a topic of discussion that was quite popular.

The manner that you handled her during the whole night was entirely and utterly a**holery, regardless of whether or not you recognized it. Because Dylan did not use profanity, my first thought was that maybe I had been impolite to her because she did not use profanity.

When we were together, there were a few instances in which she ignored what I said. Why has she changed considering that she ignored what I said? Because she kept it to herself, she could have been under the impression that I was rude the whole time. The fact that she was consuming alcohol might have been a contributing factor in her losing her cool.

My attention was drawn to the fact that she was showing me an empty plate in front of her. An overwhelming feeling of embarrassment swept over me as I became aware of some of the remarks that I had made to her. I recalled thinking about a few of those remarks. Neither of those things appealed to me.

When I first caught a glimpse of Dylan, he was standing for the first time. I couldn't help but throw my napkin in the center of all that was going on. My curiosity was piqued as I stood there, wondering where the attractive girl who was wearing the dress and shoes was going.

The fact that she was unable to find a way to go home caused me to stand up as well. He responded to his tenacious follower by saying, "If you want me to try to find her for you, let me know," and he asked for permission to do so. It wasn't too long ago that I became conscious of the fact that I was beginning to turn down pleas for assistance.

The way he looked at me was peculiar, and I made an effort to avoid looking at him in case I was being watched the whole time. Why should Dylan's presence have been significant if it didn't matter in the first place? Being alone myself with Ella in that situation was not something that I was interested in doing.

In light of the fact that she already detested me, I did not think it was appropriate for me to continue to exert pressure on her relationship. It would have been a wonderful addition to have Dylan join us for supper this evening, but I did not make the request for him to do so. Maybe he may assist her in obtaining the assistance she needs in order to relax.

I am also capable of completing it on my own, in the event that I suddenly had the will to do so. Despite the fact that I have the knowledge and empathy necessary to handle such a situation, I was aware that I would not be able to handle it. Throughout the course of my life, I have never had a significant number of situations in which a girl has been unhappy with me for any reason.

Whenever I had in-depth chats with them in the past, this was something that rarely ever happened. Immediately before to throwing the check and many dollars onto the ground, I gave it a moment or two of my attention and thought about it. While Dylan was interrupting his brother's conversation, he said that she would not have been able to go very far in such high heels.

When we were walking into the bar, the man remarked, "I think it would be a good idea for you to have a conversation about what it means to be on a date." The moment he spoke those words, I was taken aback from the very beginning. In the past, I have found that bringing females out in this manner has been a really satisfying experience for me overall.

It is OK to act as if you are in a relationship with her; nevertheless, it is important to keep in mind that she is still a female and that you should treat her with respect. "What do you mean?" "What is it about this that so amuses you?"Is it sending your best friend to invite you?" "Forcing your clothing choices on her?" None of those women were your dates, Luke. None of them were.

You, Luke My belief is that you did not date any other lady than the one I did. In the end, you did not date any other women at that time. In the course of a single evening, you found yourself developing a relationship with them; yet, you soon went on to discuss other matters. He smiled and stopped me, adding, "There is a lot you need to learn about the dating world here." I was surprised to hear him say that.

Indeed, he seemed to be satisfied. Because Ella was the one who was responsible for making this happen, it is even more incredible. Dylan had never previously spoken about Ella in such a manner, as far as you were aware. Dylan made a face and then said while his lips were pursed. "You haven't seen anything like her." My refusal to respond was due to the fact that I was not aware of Dylan's desire to her.

Is there anything that defines us differently from one another? Although it was obvious to everyone in the room that she was stunningly beautiful, there were also a great number of other very stunning women in attendance. Dylan, myself, and everyone else were able to maintain a constant line of contact via the use of this. The opportunity to converse with a stunning woman like her does not come along very frequently.

It was difficult to silence the voice in my head, despite the fact that I was aware that it was the appropriate action to do. The degree of fortitude that she shown in the face of such adversity was really remarkable. While we were hurriedly making our way down the stairs, I hurriedly made my way out into the street, but Ella was nowhere to be seen.

Because of the dramatic decrease in temperature that occurred as we entered the city, I am sorry that I did not purchase a jacket for her by the time we arrived at the central business district. In spite of the fact that it was still warm at night, the city would eventually cool down as a result of the continuous hustle occurring there since it was always packed. It is likely that there will be a significant temperature gap between Poughkeepsie and the rest of the country.

Considering that Dylan suggested looking in both directions, I believe it is appropriate for us to part ways after taking a quick glance down the road. After rolling up my sleeves, I determined to accept this.