Chapter 45.

Following the realization that Troy had been manipulated a few days before, Levi and I came to the conclusion that it was time to enlighten Troy about the situation. The fact that I was uncertain about Troy's reaction to the situation led me to decide that we would meet in a public place. Troy was not a bad person; he would not willfully do harm to another person, which is why I did not want to take a chance on him. Despite the fact that Troy was incarcerated, he was telling the truth when he said that he had been robbed. Due to the fact that I wanted to minimize my exposure to risk, I was contemplating a few various strategies. I was able to feel my hands trembling the moment Levi parked the Maserati in front of us in the parking lot of the Starbucks.

The fact that I had tied myself to the Connor brothers caused Troy to become upset and furious, and as a result, Troy struck both Levi and myself. As a result of finding everything, Troy experienced a range of emotions, including rage, irritation, and disappointment. Because I was aware of what was about to take place, my hands began to shake. Until now, I had no idea that Levi would initiate the conversation by offering a bribe. As soon as he parked the Maserati in front of us, I had the sensation that my palms were beginning to sweat. I knew that Levi would do that act if he was bribed. Inquiring about the ownership of the key that he was holding, Troy said, "Is this yours?" Do you have a doubt?

In the moment that I saw Troy holding a key in his hand, my first thought was, "Is it yours?"" Levi responded, "I'm sure it's yours." Levi replied, still looking at the key in his hand. I was almost sure that I was going to die when he answered, as I felt as if I had already started to cry. Troy said to me, "No way." the moment I opened the driver's side door of the car, he looked inside, looking at the car. It's only the least I could do to help you since you don't have one at the moment. When the car depreciates, Levi told me that if I did not contact my insurance company for the next three years, I would be able to afford it more easily, and I would also be able to pay for it much more easily. Levi told me to contact my insurance company and pay for your insurance for the next three years, as well as to fill out the rest of the information as well. Levi did not answer my question and kept his hands in his pockets as he answered my question. I told Levi, "Levi, you do not have to do this."

Levi's hands remained in his pockets, his face remained buried in the ground, and he declared that this was the car of his dreams, the car he had always wanted, the car I had bought for my annoying brother. It didn't seem right, since Troy doesn't seem like a burden either, but even so, as Troy got into the car, I found myself fighting jealousy, wondering if there was something wrong with me. I knew it wasn't right, that you can't just bribe someone like that. I had never before wished Troy was mine.

The last thing I said before Levi noticed me and asked if I was having any problems was, "I'm fine." "I'm dying, but I'm fine." I stretched my lips and smiled, trying to make him feel better. I felt terrible about what had happened, especially since he had to sell his car to pay for the repairs. The manager of the dealership was very helpful to me because I like my brother. I got a great deal from the dealer because that was my brother's friend." "I feel so bad about what happened." "I feel so bad about what happened," I said to him. In the event that Troy did not sign the deal with Luke, then I would have made the wrong choice in terms of which brother to choose.

In order to make changes to the contract, what procedures should I take? I have no idea what caused my Maserati to be delayed in delivery. Do you think it's feasible that I turned down the offer? At this point, is it too late to proceed? Can you tell me what's wrong with me? Oh my goodness, there was not a single contract left. Oh, what a catastrophe, there was nothing left. I reprimanded myself for doing that. In spite of the fact that the car was nothing more than a piece of garbage, I was unable to give in to such a temptation. I spoke the question, "What are you doing?" verbally to myself. My heart broke as I realized that I could not give in to this urge. Troy got into the back vehicle with dirty feet on the seats, and I knew that I could not give in to this yearning. As Troy climbed into the back seat, I burst into tears of wrath. I was furious in that moment. As I got closer to the Maserati, I said my goodbyes to a car that I had only spent a few minutes getting to know.