Chapter 18.

Luke would wake up earlier than I did every morning, and when he got home, he would just stroll straight to his room without letting me know who he was. This took place without any prior communication. Just as soon as he arrived home, he went straight to his room. During the time that Dylan, Donna, and I were packing up everything that I had left behind in my previous apartment, he stayed by the door and discreetly observed the proceedings there. When I thought of my prior apartment, I became shivering and a little bit cold. The very thought of leaving my location caused me to feel apprehensive. Thank you very much, Luke, for allowing me to remain in this location.

To be more specific, I was required to get an apartment as soon as possible and leave if I thought that I was making him uncomfortable. at this very moment. I said, "I am sorry," while feeling humiliated. I had a slam. I dropped the coffee cup into the sink with a little more force than I had intended to use. It was her assumption that you and Luke were still feeling uncomfortable. I was startled when Donna suddenly appeared next to me and let out a squeal of fear. The things that I had previously seen as acceptable have disappeared. I am completely at a loss on what to do. Even though I'm trying to speak to him, I can't. She responded by saying, "Oh yeah, did you ever get to Lang's?" "You don't know, I thought he just wanted to get out of the house."

My attention turned to her. It was his assertion that he had something from the surveillance cameras that he could show you.At that moment, it seemed to me that he needed to demonstrate something to you. In spite of the fact that I was unable to get anything from his security cameras, Lang told me about anything that was captured by them."I didn't get it there."Not at all; I don't recall it.Wilson said that he would want to demonstrate something to you. It is the female who had seen my brother go, folded her arms, and remained still. A headshake was given by her. Inquiring, "Why?" I posed to Donna. Now that we have seen It was unclear to me if he had made any fresh discoveries while watching the movie.

Considering that he had not told me about it, I rescheduled the time that we were going to return to Lang's. When I finally came to the conclusion that I had failed to return, I was startled. Approximately one week has passed since the last time I saw him. Do you think he has been waiting for me to arrive? Was he still in possession of the video? At that time, the pace of work was sluggish. At that moment, I was instantly seized with a tremendous weight, and my fingers started to quiver. Due to the fact that I was unable to hear the clock ticking, I removed my apron and started keeping track of the time. Due to the fact that we were ready to lock the shop, I pushed Donna out of the establishment.

What she said in response was, "I'd like to come with you." My response was, "It's fine." "I think I will drive." The Dodge Charger was a sleek black model, and I found that it was the perfect color for me. Despite the fact that I had a strong attachment to my clunker, I was aware that I needed to give it up for the time being here in the parking lot. I was given a rental car by Luke, and we both went through the process carefully. The thought occurred, "Perhaps I ought to get some use out of it." every time I am at this location." It would be possible for me to park my own vehicle.

take Luke's place if I could make it happen. Lang's, which was located in the heart of the city, had a massive screen that displayed either the news, sports, or Parks and Recreation. Due to the fact that it was a Friday night and the establishment was entirely packed, there were loud cries coming from the pool players each time we entered the establishment. I let out a sigh, unsure of whether or not I liked this location, but my brother seemed completely at ease here. On the other hand, despite the fact that Donna came to see us very often, I was uncertain as to whether or not she did it with pleasure.

Wilson could be seen at the bar, engaging in conversation with the bartender. Good morning, Alison. The passage of time has passed. As Wilson put it. " A sympathetic nod was given by him. It's great to have you return to visit me. I mistakenly believed that you had not arrived at this location," he said, raising his voice slightly in order to be heard. "I am sorry - it's been a hectic week, it's been a hectic month." As he continued to speak, he provided a sympathetic nod. Do you have any communication with your quite recently, brother? She responded, "No, not very recently," to the question. "Why?" "I think he's right." Following the bend, we continued our pursuit of Allison.