Chapter 17.

I was unable to comprehend the reason for the failure of the transaction to go through as it did. Even if I was the one who was responsible for it, it did not prevent me from keeping it. As I sought to make sense of what was going on, I immediately blinked my eyes. "I'm fine, Donna," the woman said as she glanced out the door of the dressing room, a grin spreading over her face as she did so. "You're just stupid." "I'm not worthless either." Her voice was loud and resonant when she answered. "I'm just an idiot." I apologize for interrupting you, but I would like to request that you be so kind as to please need to avoid from adopting such a position wherever possible.

It is quite likely that Luke agrees with you completely. in a sense" "Perhaps this is a good thing." "Maybe it hurts to hear you say that." "Maybe it's a good thing." It occurred to me that "that might be a good thing," and I told myself so. Providing her daughter with reassurance, she told her, "It is acceptable to exhibit some immaturity occasionally, Ella." "Especially when it comes to our feelings." "I am not able to deal with being told that I am not good enough," she reacted in an angry tone. "I am not prepared to deal with that." "But, Ella," she continued in a tone that was a bit more combative than she ought to have been. "Ella, what's wrong with you?" The tone of her voice was low as she lowered herself and muttered.

Her objection was that she could not possibly understand what was wrong with me since there was no way she could. Ella is not something that you should have, is that correct? The response to the question "Who decides that?" is that this is the reason.His mother -- " Taking all of this into consideration, I remarked that "She does not know you." Make the most of this opportunity to demonstrate to her that you are deserving of Luke's affection. In spite of the fact that this is really a fictitious relationship, I believe that you are capable of He is a wonderful addition to the family, despite the fact that they are not really dating one other.

In what context Is it the source of your wrath at its core? Due to the intensity of her look in mine, I felt the want to move. A response that I gave was, "I am aware that you are correct." It was Luke who was the one who was giving me the greatest cause for concern. I had made a firm decision to take this transaction through to its conclusion. I hurried out of the waiting room, carrying just my socks and the clothing that I had tried on. I had very little else with me. "You must go speak to him now." I indicated my agreement with a nod. My question was, "Where is Luke?" I was curious. While he was responding, his face contorted into a frown, and he said, "He just left."

"Has something happened?" With the exception of me, there was no one else there in the waiting room. Even though I searched in every corner of the room, I was unable to find him anywhere. At the time, Luke was having a conversation with the young man who was seated at the register. And I inquired about it. The inquiry "Did something go wrong?" was one that I posed because I was intrigued. "What happened?" . "Excuse me!" the salesman said as I was leaving the store. "I apologize for the inconvenience." "I'm sorry!" I paid him no attention, turned my back on him, and went right outside to identify the entrance to the building. In that moment, he spoke the words, "Excuse me!" When I walked out of the store, I left it. The fluorescent streetlights and the little quantity of light that emanated from the business were the sole sources of illumination.

paving surfaces once the warmest portion of the day has passed. Although I was having second thoughts about the temperature, As I looked for Luke on the sidewalk, I sometimes swayed back and forth on my balls. I was looking for him. in relation to the location of my feet as I searched the area in an effort to locate him. After being unsuccessful in locating anybody, I went back to the parking lot in order to get my vehicle. Would he come away without making a sound? Exactly as I was getting ready to step onto the ground, I became aware of a loud voice emanating from a location in the vicinity. As I progressed, I continued to pursue it. As time went on, I began to see that he wasn't as ignorant as I had first assumed he was. At first, I thought he was an idiot.