Chapter 13.

As I listened to the sound of raindrops falling on the wall window in my living room, I made a concerted effort to suppress myself from thinking about the young woman who was soaking in the Jacuzzi tub in the room above my head. During the time that I was sitting on the couch with my right leg crossed over my left, I felt my fingers tapping down on my right knee. I was sitting in a cross-legged position. After being by myself for such a long period of time, it was a pleasant change to be surrounded by another person.

Ella, on the other hand, stayed at our house for the whole night when she came over, but Dylan only came over for a few hours at a time before leaving. If there was someone sleeping on the couch below me, it would be really interesting to find out about it. Even though Ella was not a very lively child, I still found the mattress to be uncomfortable. The design of the item was my major concern, despite the fact that it had an outstanding look in my living room and was crafted with great workmanship. In my opinion, the mattress was not designed to be utilized in the capacity of a headboard. In light of the circumstances, what course of action do you think I should have followed differently? Would it be possible for you to provide me any guidance?

Are you open to the idea of sleeping in the same bed as she does? In the event that I made an effort to sleep on the couch, I am certain that I would get whacked about. Despite the fact that I was aware of the reasons why she was anxious, I reprimanded myself for failing to recognize it. At this moment, it is impossible for me to be self-centered. I was aware that I couldn't leave her alone, but I still wanted to extend an invitation to her to come over. She seemed to have a propensity to conceal her feelings when she wasn't feeling well, despite the fact that she carried herself in a pleasant manner regardless of the situation. Immediately after she became aware that my clothing was no longer there, she gave me a glimpse of her look. While I was sitting on the sofa, I laid my elbow on the armrest, placed my head on my palm, and told myself, "There was nothing to worry about."

crazy clothing to wear. She seemed to place a lot of importance on it. Is it feasible that there is a reason why she does not seem to love it, given that I bought it for her? It is possible that she would have stolen it if she had believed that doing so would be a waste of money; nevertheless, it is not always the case. As a result, I was unable to comprehend her. At this same instant, I came to the realization that she did not need my assistance in any way. It is really amusing that she did not want my support, despite the fact that I had the assumption that I would be a very trustworthy individual to assist her. It was beyond my ability to grasp. Is it possible that there is a challenge that all women face when it comes to comprehending one another? The majority of the time, I have a better relationship with women who are interested in paying attention to me because of my wealth and success. She was very unconcerned about it.

As I reached for it, I felt a searing sensation behind my right eye, and at the same time, I groaned in discomfort. In my perspective, there was absolutely no chance that I would find myself suffering from a migraine tonight. There was a disagreement over whether or not it would be better to wait out the problem. When I feel the sluggish pulse of misery, I should just take some medicines to make my suffering go away. I should do this as soon as I feel anything. I took a long sigh of relief as I managed to get myself off the couch and wobble into the toilet. I was relieved with my accomplishment. Since I had last had a headache, it had been close to a week. What is it that brings you back at this particular time? When Ella was here, I did not want to spend the whole night throwing up at the top of my lungs.

As I opened the door to the bathroom, I continued to make sure that my hand was resting on top of my forehead. A small gasp, followed by a quiet gasp, and then an outpouring of water were the sounds that I heard. It was not until I realized what was going on that Ella started standing in the pool with her eyes wide open. She never fell to her chin in the water either. Only a "umm" was all I could muster in an effort to apologize, but all I could hear was her eyes remaining fixed on mine throughout the whole conversation. She said, "W-what?" in a curious tone. As I inspected the murky water that was covering her body, I became aware that I had become numb and that I was feeling goosebumps. This realization came after some time had passed. As time went on, my eyes began to open again. Her speech was a little bit higher than she had intended it to be because of the pitch of her voice, and she apologized for that. When she said, "It's okay," it was reassuring to hear. At the same time as I swallowed, I made an effort to locate a certain location, but I had no idea where to go or what to do.