Chapter 52.

Again, Isabelle's name rung, and I reached out and touched it. I was instructed to leave a message by the phonetic voice after the phone rang five times. The fact that we say things like "Let's just go to her house." "Is that okay?" and "I see no reason why we would not be able to do it." is a clear indication that we are dating. Her father has a job. "How do we go if she is not in on it? This is a big deal," I replied in a forceful tone. Dylan nodded and kept his eyes on the road. "I had not given it much thought until my phone vibrated," I comforted him. "This is a big deal." I said, "She is not," thinking about how you knew she wasn't in on it and whether or not he was close to her father.

"She is not," I answered. It was something that I hadn't given much thought to previously. In spite of the fact that they did not seem to be close by, the Castrilli family was not too far away either. Isabelle never once said negatively about her father, despite the fact that she was required to be a part of our relationship. Could this potentially do her harm? It came as a complete surprise to me when I saw Ella's name correctly. Her laugh was fleeting as she said, "Ella." As I focused my attention on the window and gave a little smile, she said, "See how you never change." I asked, "What do you mean?" while fixing my sight on the window. At that moment, her voice began to sound coarser and more shaky.

She cleared her throat, paused for a while, and then continued, "You never say hello." I believe that I did a pretty good job with "Ella." "I'm not that way. What are you doing?"Oh yeah," she said, trailing off and letting out a sigh before continuing. "Well, we were also planning to install cameras in her office." "Oh yeah." I interrupted, "Well, we were also planning to install cameras in your mother." "Oh yeah." Dylan tilted his head at me, asking, "What? Is she unable to dismiss Channing? His eyebrows shot up as he said, "What's going on? She's my boss."" Luke asked. We don't know her coming, but I think she may know about us, so I'm wondering if that's the case. Despite the fact that you didn't mess up, it wasn't your fault. What happened? What else did she do? Where was Channing? Is he still there? Yes, I am fine, not at all worried. As I know that you are doing an investigation, I just wanted to let you know that Channing is at home, so I just wanted to let you know since I am aware that you are doing so.

"It's weird that my mother fired Channing. Did she tell them that she had told them this? What prompted her to come back so quickly? The reason why Ella did not react to all of my questions was a mystery to me. "You do not have to feel bad," I replied, dropping my tone for emphasis. "You do not have to feel bad about it." Then I said, "Dylan and I found out something." "What? Are you sure you're okay?" "I'm fine, Luke. I am concerned that no evidence will be found, and I am just a little worried. I do not care what happens next. Channing lost his job because of me and I am scared of what is going to happen next.

It is unlikely that the aforementioned things will come to pass."We're on our way to Isabelle's right now. You may expect an update from me later. "Isabelle's?She replied, "Alright, we're going there shortly. I heard my brother remark, "Ahhh that's adorable," over the background. "I'll call you shortly." It's just going to be a little while," she further said. She responded, "Okay," to the question, "Let me know what happens." "Give me the phone too." "No, Levi, stop!I am looking forward to it being romantic! I'm going! My first try at phoning Isabelle was when I arrived to her mansion. Tell him we're going out for a romantic dinner! " At this point, the phone scratched against Ella's palm."A couple of dings told me to let go. Ella looked fine, so good. I questioned, my momentary peace rapidly disappearing.

My last attempt at calling Isabelle was when we got to her mansion. You take East Street, and you'll find the house at the end." "What's going on?" "She told me my mother came back early and caught them there." Dylan groaned. The last time I made an effort to get in touch with her. The lady made the following remark: "Oh, okay. It seems we are at the end of our tour soon." When she did not react, I looked for her BMW, and then I discovered that everyone was parked behind her. "She said that my mother came back early and caught her in her office." Despite the fact that I was anticipating that she would have come home by this point, I was still a little nervous when I tapped on her door in a quiet manner. In a matter of seconds, Isabelle emerged after Dylan had finished straightening his tie and the door had successfully opened. I waited for her to approach as she said, "Luke?" "Isabelle-" "You can't be here. Leave now."