Epilogue.

Mrs. Connor's office door had a notice placed on it, and I hesitated, not sure what to do. I turned to look back, not knowing what to do. I scowled and tried to open the door to see whether she had really gone. Mrs. Connor had departed, and Luke, his CEO, had taken over as president of the corporation, as I had long since understood. Right now, it's his office. As I took my first step inside, I moaned again upon seeing him wave his arms at the mahogany desk in the center. His pink cheeks and the pink pigment applied to them gave him the appearance of seem as if he might almost topple down while descending from his moving chair-turned-desk. I saw that his cheeks were rosy.

His tie straightened and he came up to me, offering me his hand as he went. I raised my eyebrows and replied, "Well, that's embarrassing." I quickly grinned and grasped his hand. I'm Luke Connor, and I'm excited to collaborate with you. It gives me great pleasure, as my name, Luke Connor, to be your customer. I'm sure I can work something out for you. Luke, what say you?I may address you as Mr. Connor, sir. It seemed like a great honor to be your client. "I couldn't help but smile too. I'm sure I could make an exception for you as well. Luke used to be stressed out, but he wasn't stressed out anymore, and this was evident. Not only was her skin radiant, but there were no bags at all. under his eyelids, and his anxieties vanished. Luke looked back at me and said, "At least while the door is open."

"Okay." He reacted as if he had just seen a puppy shiver. "Eh. I moved forward, his lips touching, so I kissed him on my toes. After he stopped me, pressing his forehead against my, he took my attention back to the flats of my feet. "No relations." He redirected me, so I dropped down on the ground. She said, "So, what will I do on my first day? Let's leave the door open. I just wanted to grab his cheeks and hold him closer. I've always thought he's handsome, but I couldn't seem to get enough of him. What did it feel like to be carefree and in love like this?Luke was now preparing for a meeting with his training partner, therefore he was in the process of learning.

Due to the abrupt transition of presidents, Luke had to be quite occupied. Luke's lack of experience in secretarial work caused me for sure. Perhaps he had no idea how to do it at all? However, who would instruct me? "In any case, that's what I'll be doing," Luke said as we waited. "Can you do me a favor?" "I'd appreciate that." "Can you come stand on that desk?I gave him a glare and said, "Why did you go there in the first place?"If cameras detected movement, I'm sure they would blink, right?I adjusted the frame of his desk. "I squinted at Luke. I know Dylan already went through the whole room with an infrared camera, right?" "I didn't know that." "How long have you been doing this?"

"How long have you been doing it?" The older he got, the younger he was, the more likely he would be to keep trying. He would be less likely to have to stay in it the more he stated it. Luke was obviously constantly keeping an eye out for his mother, so I could understand his caution and I couldn't hold it against him. I made fun of him. I'm confident that she'll attempt to control him even though I know that She'll make an effort nevertheless. Luke enquired, "How is your brother?" Clearly, the subject shifted as he wiped his thumb over his brow. Don't even bring it up; he's quite unpleasant. Dylan hired someone to search not only the workplace but also Levi's vehicle, Luke's home, and both of their phones.

Luke informed me that he had been given $50,000 after being cleared by the government for his head tilt. Dylan may have gotten more than he realized, even if he had forfeited his right to suit. Dylan won't get much, but at least I know your family is participating, which gives me greater confidence. "Suddenly, that tacky picture of the mother hung on the wall, a different look than when she first saw it." "Your mother can still sue him." "Of course Troy wants to be the man who knows everything and holds all the responsibilities," Luke broke down. Troy gave him a wide-eyed look. It might have been Troy's attempt to move on from it. I responded, "He should do it."