Chapter 41.

Following the departure of Luke and me from the hotel, I became aware of Isabella's knowing gaze and Levi's smirk. I moaned and pressed my head against the headrest of the car. In the end, I didn't even realize what I had done until it was too late by the time I realized it. This meant that Luke's older brother and the woman he had intended to date were effectively outside. I was completely unaware of it up to that point in time. During the time that we were making our way back to Luke's apartment, a contented smile appeared on his face. Following our agreement to discuss what would occur to Mrs. Connor in the future, Levi offered to take Isabella home so that I would not have to endure the humiliation of being with Mrs. Connor any longer. This was done so that I would not have to put up with the shame of being with Mrs. Connor. Luke responded by saying, "It's natural between couples to do that."

I had the intention of burying myself, but I made a hasty decision since I was unaware that he would say that. Due to the fact that I was aware that he would say it, I wanted to bury myself as deeply as possible. After that, what actions did I take? Totally crazy. I am completely nuts for behaving in such a manner. A sigh of contentment came out of his mouth, and he gave me a jovial hum. As I closely looked at him, I couldn't help but feel apprehensive. At that moment, I got the impression that I had never seen him before, and my heart skipped a beat. I covered my face with my hands in an attempt to calm myself down, but as I did so, I realized that the person who had insulted me recklessly in the past had just made me laugh out loud. "She?" he said. "That?" I covered my face with my hands. "I love you too." "How do you say such embarrassing stuff so easily?"

How was it that he was able to say it so quickly?"I wondered.The man who uttered such ridiculous insults so easily completely charmed me out of my wits. I was literally charmed out of my wits by him? My first thought when I heard Isabella was to try to speak to you again within the next few days or maybe even a week, but I did not realize she really meant that." She convinced me to return to your place of business. It was not brought to my attention that she would insist that we check into the hotel room. On the surface, it looks to be a positive thing; yet, in reality, it appears to be much more positive than that. I let out a little grunt as I sank my head into my hands. With Luke's body going quiet and a pink stripe appearing down his neck, I replied, "I agree with Luke, though," and my voice grew progressively hushed as I continued to speak. Following the event, he said, "I want you to be locked up tonight."

I said, "You are going to stay at my house tonight, right?" and he responded, "Yes, I have no work tomorrow." I smiled out the window as I glanced out, but he did not respond to my question. I am delighted that I was able to forgive him, even if I did not get away with it since I was the victim. As I said before, "I don't think he had as much as I did." His pouty expression makes me want to play the victim more than anything else. Please be patient. When it comes to masochism, do I have feelings? Then I realized that I was not the only one in the room. It seemed to me that playing the part of a victim was far too easy. In a matter-of-fact tone, he said, "I completely withdraw my statement." He then went on to add, "No, I have every right to say that to you." Now that I am aware of the manner in which you speak about us, I will never be able to find myself in a situation in which you may speak about us again. "Excellent strategy."

"That is what the woman said when she was just talking about diction." "You both have weird diction." If we had come into Luke's driveway, the worst thing that could have occurred to Levi would have been to find Levi's Maserati parked to the side. I would have been very disappointed. "All right, so because you blamed Donna for this, my mother and brother must equally be to blame for the words I selected in my reply." "What's up, bro?To be honest, he noticed Luke clamp his teeth and idled for a bit before shutting off the engine.

"I'll wait in the car," Luke said in response. "You can come in." "Levi's leaving." "He's probably here to speak to you." "And why do I have to do everything his way?" Luke said." Luke asked, keeping his face straight ahead while gripping the steering wheel. We had talked about everything later, but Levi had not been able to have a chance to talk with Luke yet. I told him he should come here now, but Luke murmured in surprise. Oh, Levi and I had talked, but Levi and Luke had not yet had a chance to talk.Seeing siblings brought out the immaturity in all of us. "Let's go in," I suggested, not having used the Jacuzzi tub in a while. His voice tightened as he continued, "Levi's going to leave."