Chapter 51.

The driver extracted a manila folder from the glove box and placed it on my lap as we were driving. He did this while we were in motion. Upon reviewing the medical records of Levi, the accident report of Troy, the financial records, and the financial information included in the file, I questioned whether or not these things were within the bounds of the law. When I enquired about it, he gave me a sideways glance, and to tell you the truth, I did not get these goods in an irregular manner. I waited for him to continue, but he stayed quiet and frowned as Levi left the crime scene. "I think that it is not half as bad as what we do to our parents." "Fair enough." "We ought to get started with what we are comfortable with." I waited there for him to continue. In answer to my inquiry, the response did not adequately address the issue that I was posing. Troy was under the influence of alcohol when he began to steal a car.
he is. On the scene was your mother. Officers have taken Troy into arrest. Having waited for him earlier
I questioned him, "Wait?" as I waited for him to complete my sentence.

I waited for him to reply, "That's what happened the night of the accident." "Wait?" I asked him. "What happened?" It was necessary for your mother to call the police. You should send this to someone else to manage since your mother would not have done so. "That's something to think about." In other words, she has to be included as a witness in the report that the police file. However, Dylan sneered and shook his head in amazement as he said, "I agree, that's how it would be. What does she mean by it, though?" After another mental flip, I came to the realization that the accident reports are considered to be public documents. The fact that there had been any accidents that night was completely unknown to me. It was not until today that I gave it any thought. It is quite possible that we missed this accident." He remained quiet for a moment before calming down once more. "I hope so." "It is a matter which is worth investigating." "I don't know why we missed this," I said. He then said, "It's possible she could get the general public to keep their mouths shut, but law enforcement might not be able to keep them silent."

"Are there any things that you can do right now to be of assistance? According to the circumstances surrounding Troy, my father intentionally sabotages the case, which results in Troy being accused rather than Levi. However, Levi is taken to the hospital on the same night that the accident took place. It seems we do not know why Levi was hospitalized," he said, his hands tapping on the steering wheel. I believe that Levi stepped out of the car after the accident; if someone had hit him, he would have stopped and a separate report would have been filed; if your mother had not stopped, it would have been a hit-and-run. And she certainly wouldn't have let that happen if it had been a random person. So I went back through Levi's medical report and found my theory, but they are not pleasant." Troy's crash occurred the same night as Levi's. Dylan was attempting to comprehend the manner in which my mother could have committed such a heinous act on a person who was so defenceless.

Taking into consideration your point of view, I believe that Levi would not have let this to take place; hence, I believe that this is a false assertion. I felt uneasy when I found out your mother was involved, so I kept him silent to keep him quiet." I saw it coming even before he said it. I felt horrible, yet everything made sense. Even before he said anything, I knew. Even before he said anything, I knew. Since the first clue, I've been concerned about it and now I know that I am. Luke, keep your cool. I opened the window a little. Dylan believed she had succeeded in keeping the police out of it and keeping Levi's whereabouts a secret by taking him to the hospital herself. The icing on the cake came when Luke gave me a tight hug on the knee and said, "I know. Luke informed me, "I know I'm not being empathic. His reply, "I know," was the frosting on the cake. A few time later, Levi gets transferred to California and moves on from this situation. I know I'm not being compassionate.

"I'm not being compassionate," I asked in response. "I know." He has no recollection of anything." "Yeah. Dylan made a humming sound in the back of his throat. "It appears that she has been in need of assistance for some time now, but no one appears to be making an effort to assist her." She is currently in that state as a result of something. From what I can see, she has been in need of support for a considerable amount of time. "I think she doesn't deserve any help after what she has done." "Everyone deserves help, but they still have to deal with the consequences of their actions." "I think she doesn't deserve any help after what she has done." "I think she doesn't deserve any help after what she has done."