Chapter 36.

I happened to be peering out the window of the car, and it seemed as if my heart was beating very fast. He expressed his feelings, "I love you, I love you, I love you." In light of the fact that we had dissolved our relationship, how could he say that? Was it possible for me to just tolerate his unpredictable behavior? It had only been a few hours since he had given me the instruction to go, so why would he want me to remain? Considering that I was already so confused without his mother tugging me along, I had the impression that I was being treated unjustly throughout this time. My fists were tightly clinched together. In point of fact, Luke said that he had made his own decision, despite the fact that I was already experiencing some degree of perplexity. Throughout the conversation, Channing inquired about my well-being by asking me, Ella, whether I was okay. My honest answer was, "I'm not sure," at the time.

"I don't know." In spite of the fact that I reminded myself that I had only been rambling incoherently, there was a part of me that wished it were true. "I know you don't really notice, but I'm not really sure how to, you know, do you wanna talk about it?" When I finally lost my temper, I twitched my lip. It was Channing who was so kind to me. Please accept my gratitude, but I would rather go home and change right now. Since Donna will be picking me up the next day, you are welcome to pick me up at the apartment. I smiled at him after a flash of doubt that lasted just a few seconds. The surprise took me by surprise. "I'm going back to Lukes, aren't I?"

"I'm going back." In addition to the fact that my voice was a bit weak, I was unable to convey my point as effectively as I might have. "I'm not worried." I mumbled that. Not turning back as soon as I left Luke's house to check on him and make sure he was alright was a difficult task for me to do. In the event that I stayed there, he would not inflict any harm against himself, right? I was completely unaware of what was about to take place. Therefore, Channing was the one who was taking care of him since I was not the best person to take care of him at this time. It made me thrilled to be with Luke. In the past, he has traveled to go on dates. Once upon a time, immediately after his outing with Levi, I would bring him back to my house on a weekly basis. When I found myself thinking about Channing's effort to bring the Connor boys back to their home, I couldn't help but laugh.

A mental picture of Channing cradling Luke came to me at that moment. It is impossible to see Channing being able to carry them given his little height. It was difficult to think that Channing could successfully handle them given his little frame. It was without a doubt a frightening experience to witness Levi. "Did Luke know Levi was alive?" I gave it some thought. He may have pondered, "Did Luke know Levi had died?" if he had been under the impression that Lee had passed away. Channing glanced across at me for a moment. "Did Luke know Levi was alive?" "Did Luke know Levi was alive?" I was not sure.The idea that Luke's mother might lie to him about Levi is not very unreasonable. The idea that Luke's mother might have lied to him about Levi was not completely out of the question; but, if the mere mention of Levi's name caused him to feel uneasy, then he must have been seriously hurt. The advice that Dylan gave me was to avoid bringing up Levi because of this.

When Channing dropped me off at my apartment, it was nearly too late to be there. The members of his family were somewhat peculiar. The fact that he got intoxicated was not my responsibility in any way. As I stumbled into the apartment, I let out a yawn. I had to go to the bathroom for a considerable amount of time, so I went there. While I was there, I saw Levi pulling down his pants and undressing himself. I found myself unable to move. My mouth fell open in shock as I continued to stare. At the moment that I became aware that I was looking at him, I got the sensation that I had been drenched in freezing water from a bucket. The whole area of his body, including his neck and face, became crimson, and he fastened his pants once again with considerable care. I hastily exited the bathroom by swiftly swinging my foot out of the way. "I am very sorry! Within the last five seconds, I have not heard Levi shout. Over the course of the subsequent few minutes, I arranged myself in a crouching position in my bedroom, concealing myself. I was in a really awkward position. To this day, I have no idea why he continued to be in this location.