Chapter 53.

"Do you think we could take advantage of this footage?" I said after watching the movie ten times. "Do you think we could?" My cheek was struck by Mrs. Connor, who was using the covert cameras. It is still uncomfortable to touch the wound. "You could file for assault." "We have all the evidence we need." "Is that enough to get her fired, isn't it?" Levi moaned and laid his phone down on the coffee table while looking at his own phone. "We have all the evidence we need—we have everything we need." That doesn't seem to be having any positive effects. Even for me, the fight to recover my previous status is a challenging endeavor. After that, I questioned Levi, "What about a toxic work environment?

I don't think any of them could vote against her if I called the board of directors to discuss it." Isn't that the reason why he was kicked out of school? Levi gave a shrug and said that not everyone is fit for this environment. Despite the fact that I can see why some people find it offensive, I cannot guarantee that everyone will like it. My mother is a highly educated person who is able to carry out her obligations in an excellent manner. However, this is not something that everyone desires. There are a lot of people who are able to withstand strict monitoring if the employment is stable and pays well.

We just need to locate a more suitable alternative. Levi believes that this is the most advantageous choice at the moment. He scowled and said, "We'll have to wait until we can get a good shot from the cameras." He then went on to say, "That's our best option right now." Channing stared at me as if he were a new person. "I guess I get that." Despite the fact that Calvin was a stern and negative person, I was still unwilling to leave Michelangelo's. However, if they had all worked together, would they not have terminated his employment? When it comes to Luke and I, the corporation does not seem to lack respect. "I don't know; he won't text me back." "No, you're gonna get his job back, right?" he inquired further. "I think I can't get his job back when my mom is still working, but it's likely he's going to get back to me eventually," stated Levi in response.

"Plus, he didn't seem eager to go back to his old job, so he probably wouldn't return if you were president," Levi said with a smile. I have a strong suspicion that Levi is telling you this because he is well aware that if he were to reveal the truth to you, Mrs. Connor would put him to use against both you and Luke. During the conversation, the individual said, "I don't think that he was unhappy at all," while crossing his arms over his chest. I agreed with his statement. Because he is aware that she will use him against you and Luke, Channing is surely aware of the fact that he is a sleazy and low-cost individual. In light of this, it would be more beneficial for us to avoid involving Channing in this issue wherever possible.

As his eyes widened, I blinked at him and said, "You want sixty grand and a date? After that, I'll just rehire him with a deal he can't refuse." I blinked once more at him. The question was, "Is it really that big of a deal?" I said, "Perhaps not." "You're a man?At first, I thought to myself, "Well, maybe not?" At the same time, Levi's face brightened up. My cheeks began to blush as I said, "I simply thought," and I was aware of the sensation. "Was that obvious?"You?I became aware of the fact that Levi had not followed through on my recommendations when he admitted his guilt. You think that is obvious? "Dude, I thought Channing had a thing on you! I had never heard from him before, so I slouched down.

"You think that's obvious?Levi sat back on the couch and said, "You think that's obvious?You both seem to be too insecure to think the other likes you. The more you give him a hint, the more likely he is to think it is just a friendly gesture. "You think that? "Levi asked idly. My friend said that he was more interested in you than I was. but he hadn't responded to any of my suggestions." I let out a deep breath. In response to my inquiry, Levi reacted by saying, "I have tried to make plenty of suggestions, but he has not responded." I expressed my frustration by pinching my nose. With a smile on his face, Levi turned around and said, "Are you really sure?"