Chapter 29.

Dylan was the one who informed me that Luke's house was ready for us to move in right away when we arrived there on Saturday afternoon. He did this because he wanted to reassure me. The home that Luke owned was prepared for us to move in. It was only when I checked my phone that I saw that the date of August 1 was still shown on it. When I asked him, "Really?" he said, "They told me it was urgent." In order to enter the house, he moved past me. Because I paid in cash in advance, the process was far more streamlined and efficient. Do you even know whether Luke lives at that particular location? When I was feeling bad, I scratched the back of my neck and whispered, "He went out with Channing this morning." I felt a little bit terrible about it. I was in a guilty mood.

"Well, as far as I'm concerned, it's better that he's not here for "Haha, yeah." Luke was resentful of his departure, and the fact that he had arranged it behind his back made him feel insecure. incorrect, but he was aware that it was going to go place nonetheless. In my perspective, Landen and I need our own personal space, but I was uncertain as to whether or not I could say no, and I was also uncertain as to whether or not he was present. My eyes darted out the door as I made my way up the stairs, which was a rapid pace. After my brother and Donna had hurriedly climbed the steps, I moved to the side to make way for them. Greetings! Immediately after I yelled out, "Do you believe me?"

they began rushing up the stairs. The moment Donna entered the home, she immediately exited it with her mouth gaping wide in a state of astonishment. I am very happy that I reside here since it is such a pleasant place to be! How I like the fact that the ceilings are so high! After kicking off her shoes on the threshold, she said that the living room is even taller than the rest of the house. When I was heading toward Levi's bedroom, my brother was walking toward Levi's bedroom. He was walking toward Levi's bedroom.

seized his arm and pulled him up the stairs that went to the kitchen. In the meanwhile, he was in the kitchen. I asked, "I inquired as to whether or not you folks could," while making an attempt to keep a grin from appearing on my face. Visit me here." I carried Landen up the stairs in the kitchen as he made his way toward Levi's bedroom. He sulked as he crossed the threshold. I held his arm and drew him in the direction of the stairs leading to the kitchen. As we made our way down the hallway, Landen had a moody expression on his face as he made his way toward Levi's bedroom. I hauled him up the stairs leading to the kitchen.

"But I wanna see it!"Perhaps Luke is already here!"But I really want to see it!" As he followed us, Landen sulked and pouted. She was so taken aback by the magnificence of the glass wall that Donna went to it with her mouth wide open in astonishment and exclaimed as she was swept away by its beauty. Having seen Luke's response, I came to the realization that I had most likely had the same reaction, and I felt ashamed of myself. He sat down at the kitchen table and then grabbed the tablet when he saw Dylan bring out some documents and a tablet from the briefcase he was carrying. Dylan was holding the briefcase. It is my intention to share.

the fact that I am now in possession of a few images of the house that I have brought with me. Is there anything you would like to drink? During the time when I was departing, Dylan was asked the question. paper cups that were kept in the cabinet after being stored there. In order to follow up with me, he called me once more to question about the whereabouts of the documents that we had been talking about before. The same thing was said by Luke, and I let out a sigh just as he did. "Yep, I bought the cups from the store." "Hmm." Luke said the same thing after I had said it. A comment made by Dylan was, "Isn't it a little bit crude to use paper cups?" The corner of his mouth turned up, and he tilted his head to the side. "Nothing." Dylan opened the camera roll on the iPad as soon as I sat down at the table next to Landen.

"Nothing." I took a seat next to him, and he proceeded to go through the camera roll. There are images of the house in Poughkeepsie that are included at the beginning of there. The second iteration of Arlington is where you will find it. In this case, you have the choice to choose with the more excellent of the two options. Following my examination of the images, I arrived at the decision that I would most likely continue to reside in Poughkeepsie due to the fact that it is located in close proximity to the location where I am employed. What a breathtaking sight that was. It was a completely different place when compared to the apartment that I had been living in. A brand new coat of paint was applied to the walls, the kitchen was tiled, and the two bedrooms were outfitted with hardwood flooring. The condition of everything was satisfactory. Additionally, there were high ceilings, a modern style, and a clean look throughout the space.