Chapter 46:

Although Dylan and Levi were investigating Mr. Connor, Luke and I were forced to stay in my home because we had no other option. In spite of the fact that I enjoyed spending time with him, I felt as if I was always constrained. We seemed to be under constant surveillance, and I was under the impression that if we committed any kind of offense, we would be locked up on the spot. It was barely two o'clock when I inquired about Luke's plans for the evening and to see if he had a date. He was watching a movie that was available on Netflix. Although I am not aware of Troy's question, I am also not aware of it. In the event that Troy is the subject of an inquiry, would your mother be informed immediately? "It makes sense that your mother would notice something is off when she learns that Troy is aware of what is happening," she said in response.

What are your thoughts on the possibility that she will take any action against Troy after she has learned about him?I smiled and murmured in agreement while shaking my head. "it's arguable." There is no way that Troy would take Landen to court again with her since doing so would increase the likelihood that she being engaged in the relationship. Having her go to court again might land her in more problems." I nodded my head understandingly once again. "I think Troy would not want to risk getting Richard in more trouble by throwing him in the ring once more." "Well, you know what they say—good things come to those who wait," he said, giving me a gentle grin as reassurance that he was with me. He smiled as he shook my hand and helped me up. "Let's wait for it."

In addition, he said, "I have an idea," while tugging me toward the entrance. "We'll go?" I questioned. I was able to see him take off his shoes as I slipped on mine, and he stopped as I did. He smiled and added, "We're going on a genuine date. Where can we stay undetected?" in a casual manner.This is "in the city," but as of this very moment?I made an inquiry. It is true that he suggested that we could remain at a hotel in the event that it is too late. In order to avoid having to report sick to work the next day, we made a mad dash for the car that he had left behind as soon as we were able to extricate ourselves from that place. As opposed to jumping into the driver's seat, Luke accompanied me to the passenger seat and remained there. When I took the keys away from him, I had the sensation that I was going to burst open; throughout the time that I was turning my back on him, my heart was beating in my chest. I turned my head away from Luke, but as I did so, I saw that my face was beginning to change color.

Is it possible that a seemingly little action might have an effect on me? I had just discovered that I had a renewed trust in him. I had never previously encountered anything even quite like to this. It's possible that I was just being foolish. In the past, he had never provided me with the opportunity to take the wheel. Regardless of what he said, I couldn't wait to get behind the wheel of the vehicle. He told me that we were going to be traveling to Metro North. I followed him into the train station, which had high ceilings, and gave him a suspicious look about leaving my car here. I was a little anxious about leaving my vehicle here. "We're going by train." "We're going by train." "We're taking the train." "We are?" He turned around to look around. My response was, "I'll give it a shot," he said. During the time that we were waiting at the train station, I was sitting among a small group of individuals. "Not at all...

We were present, and we reminded each other, "Remember, let's go quickly before I decide to change my mind." Due to the fact that I took notice of Luke's fidgeting and swiftly grabbed his hand, we did not have to wait for very long either. Five minutes from now, the next train was supposed to leave the station. After we got at the station, he did not have to wait in line to purchase tickets since he was already there. When I saw that he was wriggling, I grabbed his hand and held it tightly. Are you not a user of public transportation like I am?At the same time as we were settling into our seats and boarding the train, Luke pulled at his collar. "No, I never do." It didn't take a genius to figure out that he was trying to make me laugh and grin. He was trying to make me laugh and smile. Taking in a film was something that he thought would be a nice idea. After giving it some thought for a long, he finally decided to tell me, "My favorite movie is 50 Shades of Grey. Do you want us to watch it?" he thought to himself.