Chapter 55.

Although I was unable to hear him, I was able to hear the phone ringing. I couldn't understand why he didn't pick up the phone when I phoned him. After receiving a few more calls, he could be heard on his voicemail once again. While I was grumbling to myself, I kept pressing the end button over and over again. Not a single thing I knew about his behavior! Although it was almost ten in the morning, Mrs. Connor was not going to wait until we had a plan to get things started on her end. She was determined to get things started! It would be wonderful if we could find a solution to the problems and get to them as fast as we possibly can and solve them.

I felt a deep sense of sorrow for Luke. Levi didn't pick up the phone when it called, which was unusual. After that, I attempted to contact Channing, but he did not pick up the phone. After looking at the picture, I came to the conclusion that I could not just sit there and do nothing and expect the situation to improve. "The" Almost immediately after I became aware of what was taking place, I took the choice to relocate. I went to my brother's bedroom and gave it a hefty whack. marched over to his bedroom. earlier than allowing me to enter on my own. Please, Brandon, get up, I pleaded with him. We were planning on going. Who is Troy?" There was no one in the room, he hadn't even returned last night, his laptop lay on a pillow, his bed remained untouched, still haphazardly made the previous morning.

The moment I landed from the bath, I fell down and called out to him. When I got up, I could see that he had not even returned. The moment I jumped out of the bathtub, I had no idea. I ran to the kitchen, but no one was there. In my mind, I had just pounded on Channing's door as I was leaving, knowing Levi might have been with him as I got out the door. The fact that I knew Channing lived and Levi may have been there, I was able to start there. The first few attempts I made to get in touch with Dylan did not yield a response, so I tried him again. A bleary-eyed Channing politely stepped out of the room in a matter of minutes.

I yelled, "Channing! "Levi!" Raise yourself up and begin to act!It seemed as if Levi's head was higher than Channing's, despite the fact that Levi was far cleaner and more attentive than Channing. It was then that he asked, "Ella?His reaction was, "I am here," and he added. Given that the Channing came out the door while wearing a garment as soon as it was opened. In round three, I demanded, "Aren't you guys concerned about what's happening there? Levi was dressed to the tuck in his best attire. A pair of pants, a pair of heart boxers, and pants. I think he kept it quiet because of the situation at hand, as his face turned red and I would have kept it quiet, but he managed to keep it quiet in light of the circumstances."

Leaning back, a little concerned, Levi shot a quick look at Channing and said, "No, I'm genuinely proud of myself for what I've done." I started to go toward the open door when I remembered I was talking about Luke. "I've been calling him all morning," I cried, and Levi grinned as he looked at Channing, who seemed to shake his head. "How come Dylan hasn't called you yet?" I screamed. "I've been calling him all morning." "Do you want to spend the whole day standing there in your boxers?" He has just woken up after a difficult night, but I am relieved that you are here. Levi moaned and said, "Well, I'm regrettable that he doesn't know that you guys had a good time."

"I allowed him to take a break," "I allowed him to get some rest," "I sat rigidly, taking it all in, slowly, taking in what I was doing," "Channing had not been lying when he said that his apartment was small," he remarked as he led me to the kitchen table where I would sit at Channing's while still being concerned about your brother, unless you had forgotten about it. I was a little concerned that I wouldn't be able to fit into the studio apartment very well. Through the door that opened, the living room and the kitchen were connected to one another. Levi urged me to take a deep breath. My eyes narrowed as I looked up at him and said, "Because everything will work out."

When my eyes opened, I gasped and sprang from the chair because my mind was unable to determine if you were telling me anything or whether you were experiencing ecstatic sensations after a sexual encounter. As soon as I realized what was going on, I pursed my lips and said, "I will not be able to." Levi responded by spatting his lips and adding, "I will not be able to." "Luke is going to marry Isabelle today!" "No, no, Ella!" I had been expecting "Ella!"The reason why Dylan did not get in contact with me was discovered by us. For the whole of today morning, and I am unsure as to why he hadn't made a phone call just now. Levi hurried up to the front door and opened it upon seeing Dylan.